MGS4 gameplay

wiizorer said:
i think your wrong

ssbb will be god-like, i think better than mgs4 for multiple reasons, plus you can't forget that once you beat the game, it's done and you move on. SSBB is one of the few games that people don't move on from
MGS4 will be online, gotcha *****!

wiizorer said:
i think your wrong

ssbb will be god-like, i think better than mgs4 for multiple reasons, plus you can't forget that once you beat the game, it's done and you move on. SSBB is one of the few games that people don't move on from

yeah if God looks like a goofy, short, fat plumber with a mustache and overalls. Are you Italian?

hahaha

Anyways, Fighter, racing, and sports games don't hold my attention for very long. I don't even bother buying them anymore cause I play them for 15 minutes and get bored. It's cool if someone comes over and plays with me, even cooler if I whip their ass, but as soon as they are gone the game is back to collecting dust no matter how hyped up or badass it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
wiizorer said:
i think your wrong

Now thats not true. I found myself coming back to MGS3 and MGS2 far more than SSBM. MGS4 is far more superior in gameplay and even graphically of course! MGS4 gameplay is much deeper than SSBB. Really all you do in Brawl is fight 1-3 characters at a time on the screen. In MGS4 there is a large enviroment filled with far more than 3 enimies! As we saw on the gameplay demonstartion MGS4 can actually be an FPS and a third person stealth game! I can go on later but I have to end it now. Anyways the way I see it MGS is just so much more than what SSB could ever be.

Last edited:
GypsyKid said:
yeah if God looks like a goofy, short, fat plumber with a mustache and overalls. Are you Italian?

hahaha

Anyways, Fighter, racing, and sports games don't hold my attention for very long. I don't even bother buying them anymore cause I play them for 15 minutes and get bored. It's cool if someone comes over and plays with me, even cooler if I whip their ass, but as soon as they are gone the game is back to collecting dust.

but it'll be online, and to the post above me, yeah it's obviously better graphic wise but the way i see it, in mgs4, you play as snake, in ssbb you can play as snake and around 39 othe rcharacters learning different moves for each one with more stages/levels..... and different expereicnes throughout the game

you must of not been that big of a smash fan cause i play it all the time....and mg2/3 how much could you play them both until you beat them?

ssbm could last you months/years and im' betting it'll be even longer (nd more exciting) with ssbb

Joe said:
Anyways the way I see it MGS is just so much more than what SSB could ever be.

Come on man...don't you think you will be completely awwed by seeing goofy short fat italian plumbers in overalls and snap caps beat up elves and fire breathing fat lizards while looking at the same backgrounds that are decorated like a 3 year olds room?

Sounds GODLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh stfu i don't want to start a war
they're both great games
and there's probably gonna be like 90+ stages

GK, dont even get me started. As soon as i saw the bridge from Zelda TP, i was like "AWWWWE YEAH! Now its a partay!"

DoA is online but i still didnt play that much. Got boring doing the same thing over and over.

yeah but ssbb is gonan be big, therefor you won't do the same thing over and over

......................what's DoA?

wiizorer said:
but it'll be online, and to the post above me, yeah it's obviously better graphic wise but the way i see it, in mgs4, you play as snake, in ssbb you can play as snake and around 39 othe rcharacters learning different moves for each one with more stages/levels..... and different expereicnes throughout the game

you must of not been that big of a smash fan cause i play it all the time....and mg2/3 how much could you play them both until you beat them?

ssbm could last you months/years and im' betting it'll be even longer (nd more exciting) with ssbb

Go watch the trailer for MGS4. Gameplay evolves constantly as you adapt to whats happening around you every second. You do way more than learning button combos. I don't need to test my memory by remembering button or even movement sequences to make a character do the same exact move over and over.

MGS4 actually has something that draws you in that you feel like you are actually participating in something thats like a totally kick ass movie.

SSBB is like watching old boring characters kicking and punching each other...actually that's what is. I don't see how that can compare in the least.

Last edited:
wiizorer said:
yeah but ssbb is gonan be big, therefor you won't do the same thing over and over

......................what's DoA?
lol get out from under the shelter that is Nintendo. Its Dead or Alive.

Damnit I wish I had a keyboard I could use...Ive got to use a Wiimote until 10:00 AM. But yes GypsyKid your words are true!

oh roight
i just call it dead or alive
but that's just an ordinary fighting game
ssb is a whole new game, it's like no other game, i think there are like two games that have the same system of percentages(health) and trying to knock your opponment off

snake=sam fisher
there are always gonna be games like that,

sorry for bringing ssbb up, i shouldn't of ever done that

GamerCon said:
lol get out from under the shelter that is Nintendo. Its Dead or Alive.

Yeah dude, your like Link before he got his quest, experienced the world, and became a more man-like elf.

Get out of your little village hut and talk to the other people around and don't be afraid to leave your village cause that is where the real adventure begins. :ciappa:

Also, SSBB is not much more different than taking your Mcdonald treat of the week figures and fighting with them in mid air while doing all the sound effects with your mouth. I was doing that when I was 3 years old. I must have been really ahead of my time....or just plain GODLY.

I really don't see how great this game is, and even less how different or new.

Last edited:
HOW DARE YOU! Sam Bitcher isnt even close to Snake status.

Back