ModChip for Wii ?

Right now you can play any region ngc disk on your wii if you have this certain disk i think thats what freeloader is but i never had an ngc so i don't know anything about that stuff

Because companies regardless of the fact if they have millions of dollars rely on income?

For example if everyone didn't pay for Zelda, Nintendo would see no profit from it, and thus no reason why to continue the franchaise. Companies use the sales to determine if they make more of a certain game. They aren't going to keep making crappy games for nothing.

Plus if a game is really bad, there are tons of places where you can use it for trade in credit, or for a large portion of your money back.

V@A said:
so , we have to wait for modchip:mad5: hope they will find a solution fast enough , because I dont wanna pay 50$ for those games.

The Gamecube modchip never offered to play pirated games, it only offered to play imported software titles.

I don't own a freeloader, my GC was modded. I hope to find something similar for the Wii in the future. My library of Gamecube games is actually more import titles than domestic. I imagine my Wii collection will end up to be quite similar. As an avid import player I was somewhat disappointed with the whole region-locked fiasco. I certainly hope a mod chip is released in the future.

I used to be a software engineer. If your software is designed so that it can be pirated, then you shouldn't complain. The same should apply to Nintendo.

xbandaidx said:
Because companies regardless of the fact if they have millions of dollars rely on income?

And I realy dont give a sh... about it. :ciappa: You maybe pay for the software (windows,office,games) but I dont , and many people here dont. And this thread is all about : how to play without paying.Do you understand?

V@A said:
And I realy dont give a sh... about it. :ciappa: You maybe pay for the software (windows,office,games) but I dont , and many people here dont. And this thread is all about : how to play without paying.Do you understand?

Won't be long before the Mods shut it down. Try reading the forum rules. There is no talk of piracy here.

Fact :
Most people that priate dvds/games/cds dont give a **** they just wont to make money and they probably do other things like mugging gun running

xbandaidx said:

For example if everyone didn't pay for Zelda, Nintendo would see no profit from it, and thus no reason why to continue the franchaise. Companies use the sales to determine if they make more of a certain game. They aren't going to keep making crappy games for nothing.

Plus if a game is really bad, there are tons of places where you can use it for trade in credit, or for a large portion of your money back.

Yes I agree with that but why do u think I want the modchip or the freeloader for wii. I want it for the imports. This Legendary Knight has honor u know.

Hyrulian Knight of Legend said:
Yes I agree with that but why do u think I want the modchip or the freeloader for wii. I want it for the imports. This Legendary Knight has honor u know.

Oh I'm not discrediting the whole idea of modchips for use of imports just for playing illegal copies (as in downloading a copy online or something and burning it) and whatnot, quite frankly I'll be getting something so I can play some Japanese games such as Bleach (which I don't think will be coming over here). Of course I'm purchasing it.

Darkprinny said:
Fact :
Most people that priate dvds/games/cds dont give a **** they just wont to make money and they probably do other things like mugging gun running

Not fact.

I pirate games. I'll only buy a game if I feel like supporting the developer, or if it's the only option. It's more convenient to download a game than go to a store, and I don't have a credit card to purchase online.

Besides, I don't like buying games that are fun for a few hours before they get really repetitive and boring.

Note to you :
I said MOST

And downloading a licensed game is very illegal

Then you have bad taste in games if you end up hating the game you just got
Stop buying Fifa streets, and generic racing games and start buying Zelda's and Katamaris

Back