naruto vs. deathnote

I want a separate thread for this, but, nothing about Death Note... Just something like "If you had the option to slaughter thousands of people who didn't deserve it, would you?" sort of thing. The anime concept of this scares people away. :C

You make it sound like a SCARY anime. No offense though. It's more about Light trying not to get caught while he picks off the villains (Or whatever he thinks they are).

I just think he's an asshole.

I want a separate thread for this, but, nothing about Death Note... Just something like "If you had the option to slaughter thousands of people who didn't deserve it, would you?" sort of thing. The anime concept of this scares people away. :C

1. Make one.
2. They weren't innocent.

Misa went to kill herself at the end when she found out that Light's dead, or at least that was muchly implied.
From what i herd things are different in the manga

The British have a right to have a stick stuck up their asses.
srcewewekw4.png

Death note thread ?

I've never watched an entire episode of Naruto, and likely never will.. looks very annoying. I liked the Death Note anime, and even more the Death Note live-action film, had some interesting philosophical viewpoints.. Some of the fans are getting a bit annoying with DN now.. "OMG! Death Note iz the best!!! PWNZ ALLS 1!!11"

I've never watched an entire episode of Naruto, and likely never will.. looks very annoying.
Its better than some other animes of the same style
But its still kinda lower than some others (like Hajime no ippo, Kenichi)
Some of the fans are getting a bit annoying with DN now.. "OMG! Death Note iz the best!!! PWNZ ALLS 1!!11"
Its the retarded fanbase

Most big time animes get them
That and it has some of the easyest to do cosplay ever

it realy depends what naruto...
Naruto < Naruto Shippuden
Naruto Shippuden > Death note

God damn I hate untimed music vids (see my rock and roll train vid for what I mean)

But death note gets this
[video=youtube;MHW57gH1YM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHW57gH1YM4[/video]

Death note needed more humor
Naruto needs more plot

Back