Naruto

i read your post but i watch my shows on my TV by streaming them to my modded xbox and if i download them from youtube, it is **** quality. i cant stand to watch things in such bad quality and it also makes the text hard to read and my eyes are already bad enough

Arcadium said:
A question: What is Naruto :D

psh werent you the one complaining about it and you dont even know what it is?

well the guy to the log thing caught my eye, i remember playing this super fun naruto GC game and the best part was being able to turn into a log, latteral i think? i dont know, but it really added to the gameplay!

Sorry, have to say here I'm a huge anime fan (I'm in a society dedicated to watching newly released Jap anime at my uni, not the crap rubbish they edit together in the west :p) and I have yet to see anything special from Naruto. Now I'll admit I haven't seen that much of it and so I'm basing my judgement on a limited basis but I much prefer FMA (Full Metal Alchemist, saw it before it was imported) FLCL (that is one of THE greatest mini anime series ever and if you haven't seen or heard of it hang your head in shame right now ;))

I have an external HD I bought for the purpose of storing my collections and I'm over 60GB now (will be a round 300GB when I get back for my second year :D) so I could go on and on about different series that in my opinion blow Naruto out of the water.

What in, all of you Naruto lovers opinions, defines Naruto? What makes it the series it is, what does it do that hasn't been done before in an anime series? Is it emotional? I know anime that is much more graphically advanced, the character development?

Who knows I may be converted in fact thanks to that torrent link ^ there I'm d/ling 1-25

Naruto is very emotional. It shows the struggle of Naruto trying to be respected fighting to the death for what he beleives in. Sauske Trying his best pushing himself always wanting more power to kill his brother the person who murdered everyone he loved. Rock Lee a ninja who can only use Taijetsu and Nothing else but keeps trying risking his life for what he beleived in. Gaara who never had anyone to love him and found the only good in life was in murder. And of Sauske betraying Naruto and their friendship for the sake of power.

And shows so many storlines and paths each charachter is so detailed and unique. Their styles so diffrent there puruit of life as well. The charachters grow and learn and become what their dreams want them to be.

That is my defintino of Naruto

Full Metal Alcehmist is awesome great DUB one of the best still watching it series is so aweomse long live Greed the bist Hominqule

Hmm I think I will give it a try, one thing that puts me off is when a series reaches the heady heights of 200 episodes, you have to wonder, are they just bringing out more to keep a franchise going or is it turning into an epic.

Oh and one more thing, Yakitate! Japan! Beats every series that you can name before you even name it, yes it is that good. It is the Chuck Norris of the Anime World.

i like action and comedy anime. i cant stand anime that is all about drama and emotion with little to no action/comedy. also you are right, FLCL is the best anime EVER!! it is so random.

i didnt hear about naruto untill like 2 months before it hit the states. ive seen about 10 episodes on CN but never in order. now im downloading the episodes and have up to episode 4. damn i cant wait for 5 to get done. ep 1 was the best episode so far IMO

told you that it was gonna take more than 3 days Mitch :p 50 Episodes :)

But Naruto is alot of Genres in one
Love/Emoticon, Action, Comedy etc. etc.

Question... Doesn't Kakashis SHaringan Hypnotize People So That The Per Hes Hypnotizing Thin Kakashis Doing Their Move?

Just Want To Know...

Back