Naruto

Suigetsu is my favorite character ever I hope he ends up killing Choji,Asuma or a character.

I would actually like to see him kill naruto :D

suigetsusasukebyfurechuww9.jpg

Naruto is cool, but the only problem i have with, a lot of anime is how the can drag on a fight or even a death. Like this:

"Stop right there! You wont be getting past me alive."

"Then ill just get past a dead person. Either way, im getting through."

"First, let me tell you why i became evil. It started when i was a boy, life was tough and the only way to get anything was to steal it. I had to learn quick that if i wasnt strong, i was weak and the weak will perish. Ect."

Then that episode is all about his childhood, then they fight and someone else has a long reflection of their past and not much fighting, they they die and its even more talking. Thats my only peev about anime.

But i did draw this.

Naruto.jpg

Meh chipandham is startin to be annoyin

The fights are long as hell

starfox 4 ever said:
yeah i know and it moves so slow i mean 1 episode a week c'mon cartoon network

It has to be one a week
Its one a week in Japan also they have to have time to dub it and edit each eps

umm wow...you guys got a whole conversation...goin,..................................................i like naruto more than any of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
naruto.gif

naruto12343 said:
umm wow...you guys got a whole conversation...goin,..................................................i like naruto more than any of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
naruto.gif

As wii can tell by your very original name

No point in bumping
The thread wasnt off the page and since the first one didnt even have any of your own text in it SPAM

Im dislexic I can spell words however I want

Back