Naruto

haku would be sooooo strong think about the big jump in strength with sasuke and naruto and haku let sas. live so haku would be as strong as kakashi

.........if not more :scared:

I dont think so
Anime tradition is somebody that you find hard to beat but do will stay the same

Meh whatever I still like reading the manga, its not like im going out of my way to be obsessed with it though. I like it and will probally continue reading it till its end. There are alot of things that piss me of about I really hope the next episode shows something different then this stupid fight between sauske and diedra.

I bet you havent even herd of most of them

Probally not even though, why would he be taking orders from someone else if he is the leader? Um ya doenst make sense.. anyways I have alot of ideas about this awesome episode of naruto but im to drunk and lazy right now...

So tobi is the actual leader, weird... I dont think he is obito though, there was no reason for obito to turn evil. And there is a chance he might be madra uchicha, ugh this is so confusing!

anyways... damn i didn't knew this conversasion will go on ...for a long time....and i've seen the first 7 ep of naruto and there coming out realy good,, and one of my other favorite anime is The Knights of the Zodiac...pshhh:)
>:)...jajaj ohh and ummm the hotest character on naruto is tsunade..better than hinata,, and sakura..jajaja lol

Back