Naruto

hi im not mutch of a naruto fan but here is a glitch for nartuto clash of ninja 1 .go to traning mode and chose any character and go 2 any lvl and hold L+R+Y and move (left or right) tell me what happend ;)

naruto is a pretty good show and i usual dont watch anime shows but so ive seen episodes 1-110. Its seems that im the only girl on here that watches the show

Shippuden is pretty good, it's just taking them so long to come out with episodes, I mean its mostly an average of 2 weeks between each new episode, at this rate, people will lose interest.

Naruto: Shippuden 28.. one of the reasons it sucks.. The only good episode they had was the 10 vs 100 Puppet fight in HD. And yeah they are taking long to release episodes because "so the anime won't catch up with the manga" but seriously the manga is like 150 chapters ahead of them. wtf

at this rate, people will lose interest.

yea :/

JerryC said:
Naruto: Shippuden 28.. one of the reasons it sucks.. The only good episode they had was the 10 vs 100 Puppet fight in HD. And yeah they are taking long to release episodes because "so the anime won't catch up with the manga" but seriously the manga is like 150 chapters ahead of them. wtf

yea :/
I would rather for them to catch up with the Manga and then go through another period of fillers than to continue with this crap!! I don't know about everyone but I enjoyed a lot of the filler episodes they had last time, they had creative storylines and introduced some interesting characters. Shippuden needs this.

I would rather for them to catch up with the Manga and then go through another period of fillers than to continue with this crap!!

god yes.. They already ruined the Rescue Gaara Arc with their 95% filler episodes.. I don't wanna have this happen to the next Arc..

LOL

Its about time we seen her (in a grown up sense)
Shame its gona be the last for a long time
Unless
FILLERS
Id have a few more pics but this site has a no 18+ pics rule

Back