Naruto

whoa lol ur really defending your sakura rnt u? i didnt make fun od ur love during that last post so calm down :) ur like "how dare u say that about my one and only sakura! only sasuke can do that, my second beloved character! :D

lol, sakura is a biatch. So she gets trained by Tsunade... and.... She dosent get awsome chakra whips later on like Hinata does THOSE OWN!!!!!! plus she has buyakugan and her fighting stile simply OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "oh whats that u want to use your chakre" *blocks chakra holes* "oh im sorry you cant anymore haha noob =p"

Dark Void said:
first of all plz refrain from double posting, *cough*RPGmasterTurk91*cough*

second its "sasuke"

and finaly i think what sasuke meant by "restore" was to avenge his family, to kill the one who destroyed them, to bring back their honor. thats how i see it cus u know sasuke is gay =p

sorry about the double post, i just thought of the 2nd one right after i posted the first one. anyway, i kinda thought sasuke was gay (i mean, come on what straight guy would have that many girls after him, and not even ask any 1 of them out?).

not that there is anything wrong with that

X_x;; When I learned that an old woman played the role of Naruto himself, I was very, very disturbed. Never watched an English episode of Naruto since then. >_<
Edit: Oh, yeah... Forgot something...
...BELIEVE IT! xD

So
if it was a man hed sound to old
females keep the same voice

dammit all....... ytf did u tell me this!!! dammit, i hate seeing or even knowing who the voice actors r, bcause wenever i watch the damn show after i find out the actor, thats all i can think about. instead of watchin a fantastic battle between a teenager and a humonculi, i can only imagine the guy who does his voice!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw i was refering 2 fma their)

lol, i just thought of something, is the fact that gaara can control sand but cannot sleep supposed 2 be a joke, or is it just an ironic coincidence?

note: 4 any1 who has no idea wat i am talking about im reffering 2 the sandman.

Back