Naruto

Im gona start watching it in 5s when the current plot line ends

Well I now have episodes 1-170? I think I've got about there anyway, I'm up to about 58 or something,
the finals of the chuunin exam
and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with this series, sometimes the animation sequences get reused but nowhere near as bad as I remember DBZ being, that was pretty terrible :p

I love the way the show makes you feel for the characters, the different Jutsu, backstories, politics, sometimes the battles where you really dont know if one of the 'main characters' is going to win or not.

I'd probably give it a 4/5, its let down a bit by its animation but I love the into and outros just as an added note ;)

You havent goten to the fillers yet
then it becomes shite

yea it sorta becomes **** at the fillers

the first few fillers are interesting Going to learn more about Orichimarus Base then Bicochuu and Raiga after Raiga I lost interest

If you don't mind seeing a spoiler, go to wikipedia... naruto story arcs... and in the naruto fillers pic any of the episodes you want to watch almost everything on wikipedias anime fillers are on youtuve the only thing that is not on anime yet is the long awaited Kakshi gaidenn to come out in anime and the awesoeme naruto shippuden probabbly soming out sometime feb

c'mon man am i the only one here up to 214 and owns all the games (japanese included) and box set???I hope im not alone

-Dattebayo

Up to that eps to
Seen all the subbed films
Read most of the manga

rodent said:
lol, i just thought of something, is the fact that gaara can control sand but cannot sleep supposed 2 be a joke, or is it just an ironic coincidence?

note: 4 any1 who has no idea wat i am talking about im reffering 2 the sandman.
he cant sleep otherwise shukaku would take over

your pathetic my friend

take a little joke

he is reffered to as the sand man and yet he does have the beast i him the only problem is he is missing his teddybare

Back