Need help: Torn between wii and ps3

Lol, u no that button in the middle? Seen it before? thats right, the 360 has their own one their and im pretty sure that i read somewhere that the button does the same thing as the 360's one

Icetrash said:
Madden is going to be awesome on the Wii! Get a Wii and you can feel like your throwing that pass, or kicking that field goal. It is going to be my first game I buy on the Wii and I;m sure the FREE online play will add depth to the Madden game. What do you do on the PS3 while playing Madden? Press buttons and be lazy! And is the online play FREE like the Wii(It's a serious question I don't know the answer to that) Well I hope a fellow Madden supporter like you will buy the Wii get Madden and have fun! See you on the online play....Ill kick your faeces!

dude, there IS NO ONLINE PLAY FOR THE WII WHEN IT LAUNCHES. Activision has confirmed this, and says that it wont be provided until 2007.

I have to admit the ps3 has graphics that Is ubeatble not to mention how much memory they can fit into their games. I mean how awesome is FFXIII and FFXIII versus the ps3 did win an award at E3 Heavenly sword and how among us doesn't want to play what is cleary the ending of Metal Gear Solid. I would stick to the Wii wait until the ps3 price drops and get the 60 Gb hardrive trust me. From a fellow sony fan to another I'll stick behind you :D But remeber wait till the price drops it will and then you can enjoy a system that rivals that of most computers oh and the 20GB hardrive uprgradeble :D Farewell!

Ok for those of you who think I'm crazy for not liking this controller.

I'm a casual gamer, one that likes to sit in bed and play a game, without having to throw my hands over my head to pass, move them up vigariously to kick, etc. When sony announced that the ps3 controller would be indentical to the ps1 and ps2 controller, I was thrilled, I like that in a system. Football games (which are really all I play) have really have the same controls roughly since gameday 97, learning something new now would be difficult and frustrating. But, I'd be willing to live with learning new controls if I could save $300+. But I mean learning new basic controls, not swinging my arms around, etc. I don't want to feel like I'm really throwing a pass, or really kicking a football, just wanna play the game. The new wiimote is a big turnoff to me and it's a huge disappointment that they aren't offering any alternative for casual gamers. And just a message to icethrash, madden online of playstation is free also.

Remember, YMMV, this is all in my opinion. And for the person that asked why n64 was a turnoff, compared to SNES, it was just a huge disappointment. I have my n64 lying in a closet now, never play it. Although I play my SNES daily still, damn I love that system.:D

wow...Rob A.....if you dont want the Wii controller and all you do is play football games....then waste your money on the PS3 cause apparently thats what u want more so this thread shouldnt even be going still.....

Lord Haku said:
I have to admit the ps3 has graphics that Is ubeatble not to mention how much memory they can fit into their games. I mean how awesome is FFXIII and FFXIII versus the ps3 did win an award at E3 Heavenly sword and how among us doesn't want to play what is cleary the ending of Metal Gear Solid. I would stick to the Wii wait until the ps3 price drops and get the 60 Gb hardrive trust me. From a fellow sony fan to another I'll stick behind you :D But remeber wait till the price drops it will and then you can enjoy a system that rivals that of most computers oh and the 20GB hardrive uprgradeble :D Farewell!
Meh, never really got into the Metal Gear series personally. I have to say, you're coming off a little pro-Sony. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to have like both companies, all I'll say is that there are a lot of anti-Sony people here (me too, but I like to think of myself as more informed and more open), and this post COULD be considered a little flamebaiting. Especially when saying that PS3's graphics are 'unbeatable', and braging about how much space a blu-ray disk can hold.

I also have to say from a personal note, that most of what I've seen from Sony is FMV's. They do look fantastic, but please at least acknowledge that FMV's can be great on any system, and that drawing parallels between FMV footage from PS3 and actual footage from Wii (which lets face it, most of it is, with the exception of Brawl) is unfair. I have my reasons for disliking Sony directly, but I understand why someone would want a PS3, just please bear in mind that there are a lot of people who would take offense to a regular member talking about how great the competition is, especially a competitor that is in the 'state' it's in now.

Let's hope that this is the end of the discussion this time between Sony and Nintendo, and that everyone adheres to iOn's rules.

P.S. I would very much consider buying a PS3 when it has gone down in price by quite a bit, and all its bugs have been ironed out... it's obvious the first batch are bound to have some bugs in them, unless Sony spends some more money on quality control this time round.

xbox 360. that's what you want, yep.

it's the sweet spot for casual gamers who don't want to pay 600 and don't wanna play with nunchucks and the sort like 3 year olds all day.

Edit: I want a Wii, and i want to play with nunchucks. Just to clear that up

I'll be honest with you BiGGSapp what you said made little to no sense. You are all lecturing us about being nerds what run about that sounds like you don't like the forum so leave. Oh and really mature sentence about ps3 I will tell you all last time I LOVE SONY and NINTEDNO how hard is that to believe you little to nothing aboiut the ps3 and you make these childless absuances about us. I don't care who I have to argue with I like Wii and Ps3 if I had the money I would buy both in fact one of the reasons I stopped supporting the ps3 was the price but being so obessed with nintnedo heres is some advice go outside unregister from the forum and leave us alone you disgrace this site and disgrace the name of ninteno :mad:

Lord Haku said:
I'll be honest with you BiGGSapp what you said made little to no sense. You are all lecturing us about being nerds what run about that sounds like you don't like the forum so leave. Oh and really mature sentence about ps3 I will tell you all last time I LOVE SONY and NINTEDNO how hard is that to believe you little to nothing aboiut the ps3 and you make these childless absuances about us. I don't care who I have to argue with I like Wii and Ps3 if I had the money I would buy both in fact one of the reasons I stopped supporting the ps3 was the price but being so obessed with nintnedo heres is some advice go outside unregister from the forum and leave us alone you disgrace this site and disgrace the name of ninteno :mad:
please jus ignore him'her whatever it is.

Back