Need help: Torn between wii and ps3

what was his deal?? i read this thing where he called you a dickhead for sayin that you like sony and nintendo. i was like damn thats messed up. so i reported him yesterday about that. and today when he posted that paragraph thing, i reported him again. so he got what he diserved

Yeah I will buy the wii but like I said when the ps3 becomes afforadble I will buy it I don't want to miss out on some of the games. I am a big fan of free roaming open world sandbox game and ps3 with its hardrive should have plently of those to keep me busy if only sony and nintedno could merge to make one system to rule them all :D

yea me too. like im a nintendo fan. and since my older bro loves his ps2, hes gonna get a ps3 when it comes out. like hes already savin up from his paychecks and stuff. so hes gonna get one. and yea, i might play it now and then. but mostly, imma be playin the wii. and tryin to save hyrule. lol

Yeah I play wii for the awesome motion sensetivity and the more it will bring in tune with the game play the ps3 for games that are HUGE and of course to play my favorite RPG franchise FF

Lord Haku said:
Yeah I play wii for the awesome motion sensetivity and the more it will bring in tune with the game play the ps3 for games that are HUGE and of course to play my favorite RPG franchise FF
I gotta admit, I'm a sucker for Final Fantasy games (at least ones that are partially technologically based). Looking forward to Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts 2, but I don't think I'll be getting XIII for a while...
...Which is a shame really.

Still, Final Fantasy III to look forward to on the DS!

Lord Haku said:
You got that right blue ray does beat out every other format sorry 360 fans
...I disagree, but I won't get into it here. I'm intrigued, what do you think about the way Sony has handled the press lately? It's been thought that they're arrogant (and quoted on numerous websites). And do you like Sony mainly for it's Final Fantasy games?

I have to amit sony is a little mad at the presds. Always barraging them with how much it cost while they try to move the suspect towards their games.Plus considering that a blue ray player is $1000 alone 600 doesn't seem that bad. Now i am not just into sony for final fantasy also like a little game a called Guitar Hero and love playing Metal Gear Solid and Socom for that matter.

I heard the MGS franchise will be made available on Wii as well. Also... blue-ray loading times will be insane, or so I have heard. I'd rather stick with wii...

Lord Haku said:
Loading times with Blue ray? Sorry dude There will be little to no loading times with that blue ray power behind the ps3
I've read that it's only gonna have a X2 speed for the PS3. I've also heard a few people worry about PS3 loading times, especially as more and more coding is going to be needed for the next gen graphics...

Back