New Wii this Autumn?

som1 said:
uhh, im pretty sure u cant add dvd play back on excisting wiis because the wii doesnt have the dvd reader
so yeah, i think this is fake
isnt there a site that gives u dvd playback?

here are some of the "new" wiis and accessories(fake?)

wii_powerglove_7.jpg

wii powerglove

untitledn.jpg

new wii skin

wii-callouts1.jpg

portoble wii?

chrome-wii.jpg

chrome wii

If that Chrome Wii comes out, I'm going to ask Nintendo to make my Wii like that 0.0

wii_powerglove_7.jpg

wii powerglove
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS_87WoJ0j8[/MEDIA]

untitledn.jpg

new wii skin
wii skins from decalgirl

wii-callouts1.jpg

portoble wii?
this a mod made buy Benjamin J Heckendorn (Ben Heck)
link

chrome-wii.jpg

chrome wii
that is a wii case you can buy you take your wii apart then rebuild it into this case link

all thoses people that modded their wiis can watch dvds. the only reason they need their wiis modded is to load the program to watch the dvds and also to load a non wii disc (as nintendo does not allow no wii/gamecube disc boot).

CASH$MONEY said:
hey stealin' my ideas!!!are we now:wtf: .........................j/p:yesnod:
WTF im just letting you know what all those are (there not your ideas there other peoples work/mods)

alright no need for childish fighting no-duh they're not mine read the one i put up......but if i put more up will you do the same for them?(no offence)

D S said:
If that Chrome Wii comes out, I'm going to ask Nintendo to make my Wii like that 0.0
That is a custom case for the Wii, it's already available.

Here, it will void your warranty since you have to remove the original casing, however if your Wii is already out of warranty and you understand the dangers of ESD to electronic devices (and know how to safe-guard against them)...

If you can't google out a satisfactory shop online, then you can find them all day long on eBay...

(eBay) Wii Chrome Case

Don't feel like voiding the warranty or taking the risk of ESD damage, they've got chrome decals in all sorts of colors, from chrome blue to pink chrome.

What do people talk about things of which they have no solid knowledge. Wii games are DVD disks, so all you need is a software decoder to play movies. 'Wii doesn't read DVD'... sheesh.

Back