New Wii this Autumn?

this would be awesome becuase i would like a better color like blue or red and i would love the dvd player in the wii becuase i buy a bunch of dvd players but they never work but this is a problem can we download it from the wiiware or do we have to send it in to nintendo to get it a differnt color and dvd player in the wii?

TwilightSword said:
this would be awesome becuase i would like a better color like blue or red and i would love the dvd player in the wii becuase i buy a bunch of dvd players but they never work but this is a problem can we download it from the wiiware or do we have to send it in to nintendo to get it a differnt color and dvd player in the wii?
i thibk u will have to by the diffrent colour wii before u get the dvd player

TwilightSword said:
i think u will have to by the diffrent colour wii before u get the dvd player

Dunno why people are belly aching about the lack of DVD playback. You can pickup disposable DVD players anywhere for less than $30 USD, and reduce the wear of your more expensive game console. I burnt out my PS1 using it as a CD player (after my combo stereo unit kicked the bucket), and paid for it later as the console did not live past 5 years of near constant use.

I can see it's usage in space limited situations, likewise I would strongly discourage the usage even if it does become available.

As far the colors, cool. Only problem is Nintendo is having a hard enough time keeping there white version on the shelf, can only imagine trying to add there color scheme as it is. :)

I really hope there won't be a new Wii with a different or better design released after I purchase mine. After all, that's what has happened with the Game Boy Advance I bought shortly before SP came out and the DS I bought shortly before the lite came out. In both cases, I ended up buying the SP and Lite and keeping the older versions.

I'm all for DVD playback though, I don't have a DVD player in my room.

see this is what i dont like. there better not be a better wii because me and 9 million others bout a wii, and dont want to be left out while others have the good versions. i saw just keep updating the wiis, and if possible send it in for a hardware update, that way, nintendo isnt pissing anyone off, but im sure they could care less, all they care about is money.

Why would we need dvd playback? everyone had a dvd player aniwai n wiis are for playing not 4 watchin dvdz amyway n i love tha colour so i dnt need to change not many people will get them

hannahak10 said:
Why would we need dvd playback? everyone had a dvd player aniwai n wiis are for playing not 4 watchin dvdz amyway n i love tha colour so i dnt need to change not many people will get them

*NOT EVERYONE Has A DvD Player
*Some People Want To Watch DvDs on The Wii
*Learn How to spell Please.

And Welcome To Wiichat Forums =]

Back On Topic:

Yeah The New Colors Look Pretty Tight but I Think I am going to stick with my White one =]

its not going to launch this autumn. if they do release a new wii it wont be until early-mid 2008

* most people who can offord wiis will have dvd players only poor people wont!
*I can spell i was usin wii internet when i wrote that post its hard writing on it
*Thank you for welcoming me that was mi 1st post hear
*The colour of tha wii is fine and looks great
*In a year or two when they make the wii evan better with loads more things and not just changin colour and adding dvd it would get people to buy it they will ned to mke it way better tho and it dnt need chaningin yet mabey add something were you put a controla on ya leg or sumet
wb

Sweet i'll take a green one please. And where are u thats its a rainy day...its like 90 degrees here in NY.

ah come on it isent fair i just bougt a wii and now you have new ones ah come on wat is this it's like the DS and DS lite .

hannahak10 said:
* most people who can offord wiis will have dvd players only poor people wont!
*I can spell i was usin wii internet when i wrote that post its hard writing on it

it is easy to type on the wii it has spell check and back off everyone is not rich and cant get 20 bucks and get a dvd player so ppl stop complaining about it because i am one of the poor ppl

rosscoJR said:
i thibk u will have to by the diffrent colour wii before u get the dvd player

Or the dvd reading software.

They should release some new colors, though.

I'm not to bothered about DVD playback to be honest, but can see why people would want it, and I'm going to solve the Colour problem by buying a skin for my Wii - I can even make it look like a SNES :lol: What i'm saying is I wouldn't worry about one coming out that's a superior console in terms of hardware, just stick with the one you got :yesnod: The games are going to be the same to play on both, and there's no Hard Drive to upgrade *looks at Xbox360 and PS3* There ace as they are anyway :cool:

Back