Nintendo wants GTA on the Wii

i have to agree rockstar will be thinking along the lines that nintendo still have that kiddie image rockstar dont want them to cut the hell out of gta as in no blood n stuff but id say godfather looks like a gta style game with pleanty of blood and fighting. but does godfather have a free rome like gta?

so many children on these forums. if you dont want the game on the wii DONT BUY IT! save your moaning for somewhere else please. thanks

I never was a big fan of GTA for the PS2 I dont know why I never accutly bought the game...but if it gets realesed on the wii that would be awsome I think I'll buy it. It will also stop people from calling the wii kiddy (even though its not) cause GTA will never be "kiddy"

WiiZero said:
If rockstar gives Wii GTA then we will just want all their stuff but only GTA's rep could be damaged

Not at all. After Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories, it can't get worse.

why?

you would punch, slap, smack etc ( godfather ) swing the bats etc

hold z to target enemy and shoot with b and then you could do presicion aiming with the wiimote alone

drive like in godfather too

basically its the godfather but gta

Samus101 said:
You're the stupid one for buying such a sick and twisted game. :nono:

sick and twisted game? lmfao are you four or what?

sry for beign so mature, hey btw do you wanna come over today and play happy bunny funtime with me? Its my new favorite game ever since I learned that playing mature video games was bad.

CyanRussel said:
I agree wit u i do get tired of all that kiddie crap on nintendo, ya kno some of that kiddie crap made it a legend like (Mario, Link, Kirby, and so on.....:rolleyes: .)

Thats the same thing i keep telling people. I could hang with someone like you..... When Nes and Snes was out, nobody complain about this or that, or said that the games were too kiddie. All of a study the evil villian kiddie was born. Thats how it look to me. nintendo isn't 100% so there's no need for this nonsense

matt28781 said:
i have to agree rockstar will be thinking along the lines that nintendo still have that kiddie image rockstar dont want them to cut the hell out of gta as in no blood n stuff but id say godfather looks like a gta style game with pleanty of blood and fighting. but does godfather have a free rome like gta?

Sorry for double posting but i try editing it and i can't see the other replies to quote.

But i have a problem with what you said. Okay check this out. If something has a kiddie image, how will it become less kiddie? The only way for that is to equip it with stuff like GTA so that the kiddie name can be remove. Rockstar can't be afraid of the kiddie image they have the key to REMOVING the kiddie image. and yes godfather has free roam.

But rockstar and other mature developers can not be scared because they are the reason nintendo new systems may seem to look kiddie. If they would make mature sensible games for Nintendo's system, then that damn kiddie name can be permanently released from nintendo's image

Back