Official Control Discussion

Wiimote+Nunchuck works fine for me. A kid with small hands might have a problem though. The tap vs sway and jumping are a little hard to get used to but all in all I like the way it works and like to use both hands. Also you can shake the GC and CC and what happens ?

Shake the CC and GC controller? No. They have a wire, impossible.

If you are referring to the shake smash, that is for WM+N, you shake the nunchuk in the direction you want to preform you Final Smash.

I think Nunchuk, not 100% sure..

*Check out my profile and post on my thread "Your Favourite Brawl Theme Songs".

I use CC and GC, but I am more comfortable with GC.

I use CC only in training mode, etc, when I am not trying my best, I use GC in online when I want to play at my best.

the control setup on the cc disgusts me, at least for brawl.
using the nunchuck and wiimote is fun.
but alas, i prefer gc (wavebird)

I'm sorry It was not my intention to confuse. My point was you can not shake the GC or CC only the Nunchuck but for the life of me I cant really tell what it does because the game is so fast. I think it does a crazy final smash.

Anywho the only gaming consoles I have had in the past were the Atari 2600 and then a first gen sony plastation with the mod chip and still have both in working condition. I know I'm showing my age at 36 almost 37 but i have to admit the wii has brought back the kid in me.

See ya
Lance

But with the Shake Smash you can miss so easily! Even if you shake it by accident, if you get bumped or something, you will use your Final Smash and your screwed.

Wireless is ok, but the down side is that it needs batteries. Up side is you can sit anywhere and still use it.

I am sticking with the perfect layout on the GCN control. Its just how I play Smash. No interest in the other options, except maybe CC.

LemonManX said:
I am sticking with the perfect layout on the GCN control. Its just how I play Smash. No interest in the other options, except maybe CC.

I'm looking in that direction once I finally get brawl but...since it is my first smash game it may go slightly wrong.

Hey, I tried the WiiMote on its side, its actually much more comfortable and easier than WiiMote+Nunchuk.

Back