Official Control Discussion

how do i import my saved control settings?
i disable auto jump (when u move the analog stick up) to off and then when i save and try to import it, pressing + my controls aren't saved but it says it is under config
when i go to any game mode the auto jump is still there
this is via a classic controller

JSX said:
how do i import my saved control settings?
i disable auto jump (when u move the analog stick up) to off and then when i save and try to import it, pressing + my controls aren't saved but it says it is under config
when i go to any game mode the auto jump is still there
this is via a classic controller

You can only save your controls on the WiiMote...GC Controller and CC Controller don't work that way..I'm 80% sure..

Ask someone to make sure.

Play hardcore. Use the Guitar Hero 3 guitar controller.

No, I have no clue if that would even work... Anyone have both SSBB and a Wii Guitar? Try it out and tell me if it works...

Anyway, I use the Classic controller.

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Play hardcore. Use the Guitar Hero 3 guitar controller.

No, I have no clue if that would even work... Anyone have both SSBB and a Wii Guitar? Try it out and tell me if it works...

Anyway, I use the Classic controller.
Too lazy I'll try it someday though, and get back to you on it.

Sometimes I use the GC controller, others I use the WiiMote.

I'm just as good with one as the other, so it's not so tough for me. :lol:

You can save settings on other controllers, I know 'cause I have auto jump off on my GC controller. Just make sure yer saving everything correctly.

Oh I never knew that .... that's awesome now I don't have to reconfigure my controls anymore!

Sparx said:
You can only save your controls on the WiiMote...GC Controller and CC Controller don't work that way..I'm 80% sure..

Ask someone to make sure.
CC is hooked up to your wiimote is it not?
anyways i press +, it asks to press 1 + 2 simutanelously on the wiimote u want them saved
i do
it says its saved, yet no changes are made

Pahhur said:
You can save settings on other controllers, I know 'cause I have auto jump off on my GC controller. Just make sure yer saving everything correctly.

how do u save "correctly"?

I really enjoy the nunchuck and the wiimote set up. It was different at first but now i love it. Ya the GC controller is cool and everyone is use to it, but i bought a wii so might as well play it with the wiimote

I disagree with the gamesrader review

WEll the GamesRader review is wrong about the WM and WM+N, but its right about CC and GC controllers being the best.

GC isnt the best because everyone is used to it, its the best because SSBB requires quick movements and thinking, and the WM's buttons are too far apart for that. GC's buttons are very easy and close together, making it easier and faster.

I be using what 75% of the human population is using.

(GC controller, for those of you who weren't paying attention.)

Back