Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

Cap'n Meow said:
Ok that one. There is a little hole next to where the fuel is spilling into the pool. Ball up and work your way through that.

I'm an idiot! I even rolled in there, but I didnt even think about freezing the gel first. Thanks. *repped*

So can anyone help me?

I just left for a different part of Bryyo (after running into a lava pit that I couldn't cross without the ice beam) and I've run into a room with a jammer. I downed the jammer and scanned the wall with my command visor but it says my ship needs some kind of upgrade or something...?

Ellokko1 said:
can anyone help me!

i dont know where 2 go 2 upgrade my ship in byyro

Have you already received the downloaded coordinates for the upgrade station? if so, you need to go the cliffiside airdock and then make your way to the station. once there, you have to free the golem's limbs so that he can place the battery in the wall and open up the passage way that leads to the station...

I am at a spot were I am fighting a Golem that is taken over by the phazon.It as red orbs of phazon in 4 spots.2 in his arms,1 in his belly,and 1 in his back.I know I have to break all the red orbs in his body and keep him from inserting any new ones.Then shoot the empty holes with my phazon,I have done this.Now he has got ice around his feet and fire coming out of the hole in his stomach.I canned his feet and it says a blast will break his feet free.I have blasted his feet with everything but they still arent free.If anyone can tell me how to kill this beast it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

fewfirstchoice said:
I am at a spot were I am fighting a Golem that is taken over by the phazon.It as red orbs of phazon in 4 spots.2 in his arms,1 in his belly,and 1 in his back.I know I have to break all the red orbs in his body and keep him from inserting any new ones.Then shoot the empty holes with my phazon,I have done this.Now he has got ice around his feet and fire coming out of the hole in his stomach.I canned his feet and it says a blast will break his feet free.I have blasted his feet with everything but they still arent free.If anyone can tell me how to kill this beast it would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Try the morph ball. Could also try hyper mode. But I used the morph ball for that part. Just bomb his feet.

can someone post a walkthrough for Byro? i'm stuck at the point where i got the swinging arm hook. after that i have no idea where the hell i'm suppose to go. there is this phyzon thing blocking the entrance and when i scan it, it says that high temp will be able to break it. wth is high temp?

high temp means high temperature lol so youll need the plasma beam which you dont have so just skip that door and move on

Back