Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

I just bought it.
Haven't played a whole lot yet.
But the controls are decent and it looks amazing.
So I'm hoping it's gonna be great.

K done playing for tonight got pretty far was in that one room (first place to bring down shield, where you briefly see the ice guy) where you had to ignite the pedestal by morphing and then blasting a bomb in it, i did the **** to the right side but i dont know how to get to the other side of that room...

kk, i got a good question :)

Is this game better off renting for a week instead of buying it beating it then putting it down forever?

Ronald said:
kk, i got a good question :)

Is this game better off renting for a week instead of buying it beating it then putting it down forever?

I really dont think you could beat it in a week, that is unless you have no life...

I just dont wanna buy it beat it then put it down thats all. So what im asking is there anything to do after beating the game besides beating the game again?

Um beating it on hard, getting all the scans... LoL ya there isnt much bunch of concept art and videos and other bullshit.. But ya I spent the money and havent regreted it like with madden I bought it tried to return it the next day couldnt... sold it on ebay

From reading this I doubt anyone can help, but I'm at the wrecked ship out in space(don't remember the name and I'm at work now). I need at least one more power cell, but two altogether. When I landed on the ship I already had one power cell I found on another planet. Then I found a second power cell right when I landed. I put one in the first door, then I put the other in a slot for a moving walkway. I need another to activate the walkway. There is also another room where I could use one.

Where do I find more power cells.

Cap'n Meow said:
From reading this I doubt anyone can help, but I'm at the wrecked ship out in space(don't remember the name and I'm at work now). I need at least one more power cell, but two altogether. When I landed on the ship I already had one power cell I found on another planet. Then I found a second power cell right when I landed. I put one in the first door, then I put the other in a slot for a moving walkway. I need another to activate the walkway. There is also another room where I could use one.

Where do I find more power cells.

You're ahead of me. But can you tell me how to free the left leg of the golem that's bound by the fuel gel-filled vines?

genesee said:
You're ahead of me. But can you tell me how to free the left leg of the golem that's bound by the fuel gel-filled vines?
That's the one that goes into the side of the big circular wall, right? Shoot the little nozzle spewing out fuel to ignite it and it should burn the vine.

Cap'n Meow said:
That's the one that goes into the side of the big circular wall, right? Shoot the little nozzle spewing out fuel to ignite it and it should burn the vine.

thanks, but I already have that one. The one I cant figure out is the one that's closest to where the bats/birds fly out of...

genesee said:
thanks, but I already have that one. The one I cant figure out is the one that's closest to where the bats/birds fly out of...
Ok that one. There is a little hole next to where the fuel is spilling into the pool. Ball up and work your way through that.

Back