Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

na34 said:
wait im confused so r u in the one called fireiry something or the other one?

honestly bro, I dunno. All I know is there are 2 and I'm at the one that's on the east. I know that there's a pit of fuel gel below...is that what you mean by fiery?

C'mon WiiChat. I know someone can help....you all are past this point. Dont tell me you dont know how you got past it...please!!!!

grand court ? thats the one on the west right? Can you tell me me if you are in the place where there was a satilite?

I'm in the temple of Bryyo right now...the place where you beat the boss dude at...

wait boss dude? Genesse did u activate the satilite that gives u the map a long time ago?

OK. So I guess you cant destroy the eastern one first...i'm gonna try and go to the western one

na34 said:
wait boss dude? Genesse did u activate the satilite that gives u the map a long time ago?

yes. Then I beat the boss dude and went underneath the arena where you beat him and thats where I seen the hologram thingy and also the leviathan.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i realized I need to travel to the federation landing site first....i'm an idiot

genesee said:
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i realized I need to travel to the federation landing site first....i'm an idiot

lol im in the ship now how far ahead are you then me?

OK, now I can't get the last vine to break from the golem's leg...any suggestions?

Back