Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

Im in sky town at the spot where you go through a door and there is a morph ball location to the right, and floating platforms in front of you.. you need the boost attack or whatever to use the morph ball tube. I cant find it and i cant go all around sky town because the bridge thing fell when I ripped off the gate and got the friend voucher for doing a "Stylish Kill"...

Yeah, you're way in front of me. Help me out. How'd you destroy the energy signatures in Bryyo?

ok you go to the room which was blocked off by the blue thing, then you go to the satilate and pull the thing and then it says you still cant open the door becuase your war ship or whatever doesnt have enough fire power. And thats where I am stuck.

genesee said:
I've been stuck for like 2 hours and it's driving me crazy. I think I'm gonna put it down and play Strikers...but i'm tired of people quitting on that as well...lol

K my gf went to sleep lol YES! haha just turned on the wii :lol:

energy signatures.. I cant even remember what happened there, discribe the situation.

ok it is in byyro where you have just found the satilite and got the map, then you fly off to the west, w.e. is not the firiry place and you go in get rid of the blue door and you got to the satilite disable it then go to the huge door with the command visor. It says that the ship isnt strong enough or something like that. What do I do?

k haha i did not see yellow crystals anywhere the last thing i did was jump on that ledge that crumbles and go to where you can see the ship but cant get across

sithmagician said:
energy signatures.. I cant even remember what happened there, discribe the situation.

the eastern energy sig is located on the Fiery Air Dock (where you fight the dude with the ice...he reminds me of the silver surfer) and the western one is located at Thorn Jungle Airdock...these are all on Bryyo.

chach said:
k haha i did not see yellow crystals anywhere the last thing i did was jump on that ledge that crumbles and go to where you can see the ship but cant get across

are you at the cliffside airdock in bryyo?

genesee r u at the west one in Byrro, the one that isnt the firery one. If you are can u tell me if u have more than two weapons.

chach u figured out how to do what?

na34 said:
genesee r u at the west one in Byrro, the one that isnt the firery one. If you are can u tell me if u have more than two weapons.

chach u figured out how to do what?

I'm at the eastern one....the one with the hologram console....and it has a window where you can see the leviathan shield generator...says it has a bunch of maldium in it....there's also a leviathan seed in the back

wait im confused so r u in the one called fireiry something or the other one?

Back