Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

I see your attempting to poke jokes around what I said, hence the initial LOL, because your speechless to the truth. You then proceed by blatantly calling me a fag (Improperly used might I add, which shows your ignorance in my opinion). Doesn't the truth hurt? I mean, take a good hard look at what you've posted. Your posts reflect ignorance and idiocy. Your sig shows that you MUST be at least 11 years old, I mean noobtron and fagtron? Quite honestly, whenever I see your sig it makes me want to stab myself repeatedly in the eyes because it the most idiotic thing I've ever seen. Should I continue? Oh, don't bother responding if all your going to post is "LOL UR STILL A FAG", although I don't blame you, you're from L.A. ._.

I see your attempting to poke jokes around what I said, hence the initial LOL, because your speechless to the truth. You then proceed by blatantly calling me a fag (Improperly used might I add, which shows your ignorance in my opinion). Doesn't the truth hurt? I mean, take a good hard look at what you've posted. Your posts reflect ignorance and idiocy. Your sig shows that you MUST be at least 11 years old, I mean noobtron and fagtron? Quite honestly, whenever I see your sig it makes me want to stab myself repeatedly in the eyes because it the most idiotic thing I've ever seen. Should I continue? Oh, don't bother responding if all your going to post is "LOL UR STILL A FAG", although I don't blame you, you're from L.A. ._.

:[ i live around LA area, not LA exactly, but pretty close. Also CK when you're ready, i'd like to trade for toxicroak :]

Lol, was trying to inadvertently create a contradiction. Although even with that contradiction, if you already know that you're not a straight up idiot (Which is a wild guess I'm making out of the other guy), than the whole L.A. thing shouldn't even worry you unless you fit his description as he makes himself out to be.

Come here and get shot *****. And SSBFreakCK dont be a *****......

Oh geez, of course, because you're going to shoot me for telling the truth. Telling someone over the internet you're going to shoot them really isn't intimidating. Anything else? Or am I pretty much correct? Let me guess, your going to drive up in my house, pop a cap at my house (Because 11 year olds like yourself know how to drive of course), and get off as if you're making a difference. FYI, you can't be gangster and play Pokemon at the same time.

Oh geez, of course, because you're going to shoot me for telling the truth. Telling someone over the internet you're going to shoot them really isn't intimidating. Anything else? Or am I pretty much correct? Let me guess, your going to drive up in my house, pop a cap at my house (Because 11 year olds like yourself know how to drive of course), and get off as if you're making a difference. FYI, you can't be gangster and play Pokemon at the same time.

loooool not really man. I know gangsters who play pokemon. :] I'm not kidding, it's actually pretty funny.

Good god guys, grow up.

killa: Chill out man, I don't think they'll ever like you. =( I still do though so it's all good. =3

Wuddle: You're just taking a piss with this psycoanalysis stuff right?

Strype: GET ON! BATTLE NAO!

Ugh, I don't think there'll be any shinies from me any time soon guys. Stuff to do and all. Sorry.

Lol. This is a shiny pokes thread, not an apology. Get over it and move on.

Haha, Im sorry I hurt your widdle feelings by not apologizing. Actually, I'm not really sorry. I feel bad for the future, our generation is expected to create change to save the American economy and society, yet with people like you I find that an impossibility.

Haha, Im sorry I hurt your widdle feelings by not apologizing. Actually, I'm not really sorry. I feel bad for the future, our generation is expected to create change to save the American economy and society, yet with people like you I find that an impossibility.

Did you know you=epic fail?

Did you know you = unable to think of anything creative, original, or truthful. I don't need to use outdated memes to get my point across, compared to you who's only response seems to be calling me a B, stupid, a fag, etc. I'm surprised this forum doesn't ban people based on stupidity.

Back