Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

HOLY **** GUYS YOU WON'T BELEIVE THIS!
I was soft reseting for a modest natured Dialga a bam! A SHINY DIALGA!
Masterball'd that sucker after I was done having an excitement seizure.
Gentle nature...>.>

OMG I really am shiny king! How do you like me now!?

OH MY ****ING GOD SHINY DIALGA?! Shiny Dialga is badass. :D Fox, you lucky bastard. :lol: It's about time you got rewarded with something epic, considering you've spent so much (almost wasteful) time soft resetting on everything. We've got a Shiny Giratina, and now Dialga... Now all we need is Palkia. :p

OH MY ****ING GOD SHINY DIALGA?! Shiny Dialga is badass. :D Fox, you lucky bastard. :lol: It's about time you got rewarded with something epic, considering you've spent so much (almost wasteful) time soft resetting on everything. We've got a Shiny Giratina, and now Dialga... Now all we need is Palkia. :p

i actually got a shiny dialga and palkia :] not sure if legit, but i'm pretty sure. Caught at spear pillar, and from a reliable trade....

GHKDXHDSURVRIGDYI!!!
Woohoohoohoo!!!

if yall can clone me a shiny giratina that'd be epic. Thanks. sorry again for double post, just a bit excited

Ah, that's interesting. I'd be happy to give you a Shiny Giratina clone for that Shiny Palkia; I'll have to inspect it first, ofcourse. Having the dragon trio, all shiny, no matter how lame it sounds, would be EPIC.

still excited i'm guessing. :] must have been a great feeling.

Who wouldn't be? Trading for a shiny isn't all-that exciting when you have a bunch already. Trading for a legendary shiny is only a bit more epic feeling. But when you catch a shiny, it's always a feeling of win; when you find something as rare as a LEGENDARY shiny, you ****ing flip out. There's a big difference, yeah? As calm a person I am, I'd be cursing up a storm in amazement if a Shiny Dialga decides to appear. :p

... Or a shiny Seaking/Magikarp/Mudkip. :p

*pant*..must..*pant*..calm..down.
CK, get on wifi so you can clone this badboy!
=DDD

Oh hey, this is off topic and a pain, but could you post your list of shinies, kool dog?

=DDD

I'll be there instantly. :p I've always adored Shiny Dialga; I always wished I had one ever since I saw it's shiny sprite on serebii, months before DP came out in english. Purely epic now that I'm getting one. Just like for every shiny, you have my biggest thanks, Fox. :D

I don't think I'll see you this excited again. :p I don't think you were this jacked up when you even caught your Shiny Murkrow. :lol:

i don't like shiny Dialga. he just doesn't look right in my opinion. same with Griatina. shiny don't look right.

Shiny Palkia though...now there's a winner

=DDD

Oh hey, this is off topic and a pain, but could you post your list of shinies, kool dog?

well, it isn't much of a long list since i gave some away, and haven't chained, but this is it:

ninetales
golduck
machamp
victreebell
ponyta
dodrio
electrode
farfetch'd
chansey
mr mime
roserade
wobbuffet