Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

lol, I know.
Too tired to chain today folks. Move it along, nothing to see here. =/

LOL damn my day was boring as much as i luv vg's it wish i could have did something else i was supposed 2 go too my friends house but his stupid ass mom didnt pick me up that dumb *****. So basically in other words..... MY DAY WAS ****!!! Except for putting custom themes on my sidekick 08 so add my gamertag Gking2200 any1 up for some halo?

LOL damn my day was boring as much as i luv vg's it wish i could have did something else i was supposed 2 go too my friends house but his stupid ass mom didnt pick me up that dumb *****. So basically in other words..... MY DAY WAS ****!!! Except for putting custom themes on my sidekick 08 so add my gamertag Gking2200 any1 up for some halo?

Stay on topic, newbie.

Probably the oldest idea ever but I'd like to see more shiny forms... like 3 for each pokemon, each with different color schemes and one of them being more rare than the other two somehow. That would be win.

That'd actually be pretty epic. One shiny form could only be mildly different, and is half as rare (percentage wise) as a normal one. Current shinnies are still the same, and then a drastically different shiny (like an albino, or with metallic, dark colors, etc.) would be twice as rare.

Stay on topic, newbie.

That'd actually be pretty epic. One shiny form could only be mildly different, and is half as rare (percentage wise) as a normal one. Current shinnies are still the same, and then a drastically different shiny (like an albino, or with metallic, dark colors, etc.) would be twice as rare.

ahahahahaha i someone had a black deoxys i would freak out for 1 like srsly or a black/white blaziken

ahahahahaha i someone had a black deoxys i would freak out for 1 like srsly or a black/white blaziken

Shiny Deoxys isn't black. :p It's yellow and green. I would know, considering I got one off of wi-fi. I'm really questioning it's legitness, though...

Shiny Blaziken is not black, either. Where do you get these random, incorrect facts? :lol: Although yes, it's "hair" does turn from the pale brown to white.

Shiny Rotom is red right...

... All Rotom are red... When shiny, I believe it's "outlight" turns some kind of green, but I'm not sure.

Shiny Deoxys isn't black. :p It's yellow and green. I would know, considering I got one off of wi-fi. I'm really questioning it's legitness, though...

Shiny Blaziken is not black, either. Where do you get these random, incorrect facts? :lol: Although yes, it's "hair" does turn from the pale brown to white.

... All Rotom are red... When shiny, I believe it's "outlight" turns some kind of green, but I'm not sure.

i said if

I have a few shiny Deoxys. I'm new to shinys, mine are from a second hand Platinum game. *gets shot*

Anyways I've been chaining in my Diamond game. Nothing yet. I'm not very good at this.

go on Utube and search up chaining tips. It really helps, before I watched the vid my max chain was 14, after I watched It my max chain was 34... no its 38, but it really helps.

shiny rotom is a bright red and the electricity becomes red, no matter what forme. and regular rotom is orange CK, not red

pure luck, i was trying to get a Mantine and i fished up a shiny Seaking. caught and he's mine

Seriously. I'm thinking. How do you tell if something is 'legit'... It's all just data right...

Location, level caught, etc. There was a program that could tell weather or not something was legit, but I forgot what it was.
Keep chaining guys, it'll come to you. I've chained for over 100 shinies myself.

Back