Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

That's a non-WEP router setup, for ya...

I wish I had a shiny Magikarp as well. ... A shiny Gyarados isn't ****ing good enough, screw Gyarados. I WANT TO SWEEP SOMEONE WITH A MAGIKRAP!

:lol: as if. ohko from anything cause magikarp be weak. oh no. what have i done? he start the bullcrap of how mighty that wimp is.

OBJECTION! Magikarp could splash you to death any day. I swear to god, evolution or not, he'll kill you all. If you think you can take a Magikarp, you're a damn fool. Splash can even kill Captain Falcon! Do you think you can deal with fire power of that magnitude?!

:lol: On a more serious note, you underestimate the power of Magikarp's +6 Atk flail, Shadow. I've seen it before, Magikarp sweeping an entire competitive team. If you Baton Pass correctly, a Magikarp sweep is actually VERY possible. Incredibly unlikely, but possible.

Magikarp was born to fight. It's god's pimp hand kept strong in the form of a fish tail. Why do you think it has the power to destroy even Chuck Norris? Not raising it to fight is as terrible as destroying every pokemon game in existence. Do you support such a crime?! :(

Oh, Magikarp is no animal. HE IS GODDDDDD. But once he evolves into Gyarados he becomes a pussy, never let your Magikarps evolve. Why do you think you can catch lv. 100 Magikarps in Platinum?

where? cause i can never find one over 36. the weak little fish demands its own death and i merely give it what it wants. the fish is weak and it must die

If it's so weak then why did I sweep you once with it?

You can find epicly high level 'Karps in the Resort Area, in Platinum only.

Ok, i know your magikarp convo is engaging and really entertaining, but if no one wants the freaking snubbull, could you guys at least tell me. so i can go after something else...

Well, here's the shiny list again.

Absol
Ampharos
Arcanine
Ariados
Azumarill
Banette
Beedrill
Beldum
Bonsley
Bronzong
Budew
Buizel
Chansey
Chatot
Claydol
Combee (female)
Crobat
Cubone
Dialga
Diglett
Ditto
Dugtrio
Dunsparce
Eevee
Electrode
Espeon
Fearow
Feraligatr(Hacked)
Flaafy
Flareon
Floatzel
Gallade
Gardevoir
Geodude
Giratina
Glaceon
Golem
Gyarados
Hariyama
Haunter(Modest) IVs: 6, 19, 2, 8, 12, 30
Honchkrow
Jolteon
Jynx(EV trained, Luna set) IVs: 7, 16, 2, 29, 27, 23
Kingler
Kirlia
Krabby
Latios
Leafeon
Ledian
Licilicky
Lickitung
Linoone
Lombre
Lotad(3, 1 timid) IVs: 2, 25, 1, 6, 30, 6
Ludicolo
Lugia
Luxray
Machoke
Machop (3)
Magnemite
Magneton
Magnezone
Manectric
Makuhita
Mareep (3)
Marowak
Medicham (Maxed out Cool Stat) (not for trade)
Mew
Miltank
Murkrow
Nosepass
Pachirisu
Parasect
Pichu
Pidgeot
Pikachu
Ponyta (2)
Porygon (Mild) 27, 3, 3, 27, 29, 31
Probopass