Machop (3)
Magnemite
Magneton
Magnezone
Manectric
Makuhita
Mareep (3)
Marowak
Medicham (Maxed out Cool Stat) (not for trade)
Mew
Miltank
Murkrow
Nosepass
Pachirisu
Parasect
Pichu
Pidgeot
Pikachu
Ponyta (2)
Porygon (Mild) 27, 3, 3, 27, 29, 31
Probopass
Psyduck
Rayquaza (Can't be traded, sorry)
Raichu
Ralts (3, one timid) IVs: 11, 19, 28, 18, 30, 14
Riolu (Modest)
Scizor (hacked)
Shellos (East sea) (3) Gentle, Lax
Shinx (Adamant)
Skarmory (3, one Impish) IVs: 21, 9, 28, 23, 5, 25
Skitty
Slowking
Slowpoke
Smoochum
Snorunt(2, one timid+female) IVs: 5, 6, 13, 31, 11, 6
Surskit
Toxicroak (most likely hacked)
Trapinch
Turtwig
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Victreebel
Vulpix
Wobbuffet
Zubat

Fixed.

hmm well i'd like giratina, which i doubt you'd give me, so probably absol. and about the toxicroak can you trade a clone back?

Ya, Absol's fine.

Ah, I completely forgot about your Toxicroak... How ironic. I've had a clone prepared, so when we trade, I'll give it back to you then. I can't trade now, though. I have a bunch of junk to finish up before I'll do any gaming, I'm not sure how long it'l take either. How long will you remain available?

Ya, Absol's fine.

Ah, I completely forgot about your Toxicroak... How ironic. I've had a clone prepared, so when we trade, I'll give it back to you then. I can't trade now, though. I have a bunch of junk to finish up before I'll do any gaming, I'm not sure how long it'l take either. How long will you remain available?

It's friday night... Lakers just won and i'm free for about 3-4 more hours :]. so anytime is good. Also about that Giratina :/ i really want it. I might just ask fox, he might trade it to me for something else.

Well, if you'd be willing to chain a Larvitar for me, I'd be happy to trade you my Shiny Giratina. I've been wanting a Shiny TTar and Larvitar for awhile now.

*facepalm*

Well, if there's a chance it's hacked, and it's not exactly useful, I don't think it's worth my Giratina, sorry... I hate to say it, but I only plan on trading my Giratina for a Shiny Larvitar, or something parralel in Giratina's rareness.

*facepalm*

Well, if there's a chance it's hacked, and it's not exactly useful, I don't think it's worth my Giratina, sorry... I hate to say it, but I only plan on trading my Giratina for a Shiny Larvitar, or something parralel in Giratina's rareness.

yeah that's why i was chaining larvitar... i got to chain 34 my goal is 40, once i get to 40 i get a shiny over 95% of the time. Anyways, i got to 34 next patch looked good and it was a damn krikecrap

hahahahah shadow...
you must not hear it. well i actually care for animals so i put it out of its misery instead of being heartless and raising it to fight. if it you keep it as Magikarp when it should evolve your guilty of animal cruelty
the fish is weak. can't you hear it crying to be killed? its so weak it wants to die.
lol nicee
Sorry post is a bit late, couldn't help it :p

Damn, I'd be chaining if I werent breeding >.>
I havnt forgotten about adamant shiny Larvitar, CK. Just hold on a bit longer for me, will ya?

Last edited:
Ah, I know you wouldn't forget about chaining a shiny, Fox. I just figured it'd make sense to have two people chaining for it at the same time, might speed up the process if Kooldog gets it first. If you want him to chain something else for the Giratina, I wouldn't mind. You're bound to get the shiny sooner or later, after all.

Ah, I know you wouldn't forget about chaining a shiny, Fox. I just figured it'd make sense to have two people chaining for it at the same time, might speed up the process if Kooldog gets it first. If you want him to chain something else for the Giratina, I wouldn't mind. You're bound to get the shiny sooner or later, after all.

Just give me a short list of some pokemon you want me to chain.

Last edited:
*FACEPALM*
Why would you tell him that?
Oh well, I'll still get him.
Off to Marriland to find a battle!

Back