Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

I'll have to give you the Cyndiquil tomorow unless CK signed off. You want that Regice back? If not I'll have to release it since I only have a couple free spaces in my PC.

You can do whatever you like with it. I have like 5 of em.

It can't be tomorrow cause I won't be on the computer (pupils will be dilated, won't be on)

Tuesday?

K. See you then. Just PM me anything else you can't get on your own and I'll help you out. (So we don't spam this epic thread anymore)

Oh boy the shiny thread. I'm not really a collector or anything but I'd still trade with you guys if you wanted (a clone of) something I have. Let's see....

Random wild shinies:
Claydol (Ruby) (first one ever, I was pissed)
Crobat (Ruby)
Dugtrio (Fire Red)
Electrode (Fire Red)
2x Skarmory (both Ruby)
Parasect (Fire Red)
Banette (Pearl)

Chained:
Shinx
Ditto
Shellos (East sea)
Porygon

Any of you ever hatch a shiny from an egg? I think it might be impossible. :lol:

Oh boy the shiny thread. I'm not really a collector or anything but I'd still trade with you guys if you wanted (a clone of) something I have. Let's see....

Random wild shinies:
Claydol (Ruby) (first one ever, I was pissed)
Crobat (Ruby)
Dugtrio (Fire Red)
Electrode (Fire Red)
2x Skarmory (both Ruby)
Parasect (Fire Red)
Banette (Pearl)

Chained:
Shinx
Ditto
Shellos (East sea)
Porygon

Any of you ever hatch a shiny from an egg? I think it might be impossible. :lol:

o.o Wow, you found more shinnies than I did in the wild.. You even chained a few, impressive. I'd gladly trade you my shiny clones for your own. :D I'm always looking to improve my collection. Can't now though, busy trading and only typing with one hand. >.>;

Parasect...nao....

I've hatched a couple.

I would trade for that Banette.
What will you trade?

o.o Wow, you found more shinnies than I did in the wild.. You even chained a few, impressive. I'd gladly trade you my shiny clones for your own. :D I'm always looking to improve my collection. Can't now though, busy trading and only typing with one hand. >.>;
Whenever you wanna, lemme know. :)

Parasect...nao....

I've hatched a couple.

Lucky. Trade me Absol for Parasect. :devil:

Talkk to my associate for clones. We share.

I've hatched 3 I think. Porygon, Growlithe, and uhhh, something else.

BTW highest chain records:
1) Venomoth 96
2) Surskit 89
3) Skitty 84

CKK,m if you get that Parasect, I would LOVE to have a copy.
Almost done trading doods.
10 mins.

@CK- AAAAHHHHH!!! GRAVELER EVOLVED!?!?!?

EDIT2: Murkrow is an example of one you forgot.

Last edited:
Back