*Official Wii Countdown Thread*

plan: get a PS3 - sell it - buy a Wii with the extra cash i make from selling the PS3

Only 18 days and counting! :D

Plan: stand in line at Walmart from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M Midnight so I can be first in line to get one.

36 days until UK release of Wii!

So...5 weeks and 1 day...ahh thats still pretty long...but when the America launch gets here it will be...about 3 weeks to wait...so not to bad :)

Man I want one really badly, but I missed in store pre-order so now I must wait for amazon or gamestop online. Or I must camp either way I'm getting one

Every day in school, I just go up to my friends and random say "19 days," or "18 days." None of them know what the hell I'm talking about untill they actually count the days, and their like "OHHH!!!"

Jenova said:
Every day in school, I just go up to my friends and random say "19 days," or "18 days." None of them know what the hell I'm talking about untill they actually count the days, and their like "OHHH!!!"
xD
Yeah, I do that radomly in the middle of class or at home. xP

Kumoriken said:
xD
Yeah, I do that radomly in the middle of class or at home. xP

It's fun! ... But, then again, this one kid who is a 360 fanboy yells at me every time I say it... Oh well! :D

Jenova said:
It's fun! ... But, then again, this one kid who is a 360 fanboy yells at me every time I say it... Oh well! :D
>.> I'm like... The only gamer in my school. xP 'Cept this one senior that everyone thinks is weird. And he is. >.>
Oh, and my school only has about 100 people in it. xP

Countdown Clock For Desktop!!!!!!!!!

Type in Phantim 3 in google and get a pleasent suprise regarding the wii countdown!!! trust me I've checked it matches yahoo!!!!
17days-1hr-20min- 1sec rightnow

Last edited:
alright boys. the next generation arrives next week. 12 days 00 hours 56 minutes 30 seconds left. i think that if you have the wii countdown clock on your desktop like i do, it makes it go by faster because when you sleep and wake up another day has gone, and when you come home from work or school, another few hours goes by, then you sleep and wake up again and another day goes by...i dont know thats just my theory.

Back