*Official Wii Countdown Thread*

patrickj said:
alright boys. the next generation arrives next week. 12 days 00 hours 56 minutes 30 seconds left. i think that if you have the wii countdown clock on your desktop like i do, it makes it go by faster because when you sleep and wake up another day has gone, and when you come home from work or school, another few hours goes by, then you sleep and wake up again and another day goes by...i dont know thats just my theory.
So when time goes by the:idea: next day comes quicker *strokes chin* makes sense :idea:

Sam_Harris said:
So when time goes by the:idea: next day comes quicker *strokes chin* makes sense :idea:

:lol: I think looking at the clock makes it go by ALOT slower. I try not to look at it too often and it's passing by pretty quick. Not to mention I am usually at work so that makes things pass by quite a bit quicker as well.

Pokemaster said:
For Europe

30 Days,7 hours,45 mins and 1 sec

That would seem like an eternity to me.. it feels like I have been waiting for ages! Just 11 days and 14 hours left! Does someone want to freeze me?

OMFG!!!!!!! i just realized that in exactly 8 days i will be holding the Wii!!! (ok, that didn't come out right). im camping out of best buy, and they open about now on sunday!!

Back