OMG This is so freakin annoying!

Inferno7 said:
yeah it is... but zeon, your a graphics whore

how, then i can easily say your a gameplay whore, it wont make a difference

both are big in a game but to me gameplay is minimal to graphics

This is one of the many reason i chose ps3 (360 of course goes in this section) the graphics, wii dosnt really bring anything new to te table, online was here way back, the motion sensing was here before aswell,the graphics are still considered last gen, i mean really tell me one thing that wii does that hasnt been done before

and now to the part where you called me a graphics whore, i can easily report you for that, though i want since im not "one" of them

and im out of words to express my frustration so ill leave Paint or sovieto to go on in my place.

sovieto said:
no its mostly wii noobs who say idiotic crap and get downsized because of it so they go cry and say more idiotic stuff until the threat is closed.

that goes to you inferno7

Last edited:
FRuMMaGe said:
I agree. But remember, "god" is supposed to be capitalized in every religion even if it the plural.
Exactly what I'm trying to say.
Whatever, I think it's disrespectful IMO, it's not like you can change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LoVeWiI said:
If you don't understand me I'm saying It's disrespectful to not capitilize God, what do you not undertsand?
Is it that hard?
Is it disrespectful to not capitalize harry potter? It's no different!

ty wiiman for gettin back on topic lol err sumwhat on topic
nd yea take mario galaxy for example great game but no online i'd still get it even witout the online becuz its good
dont dump a game cuz its not online thats jus un american

Well I guess you arent a true gamer. If you think that Graphics> Gameplay, you might as go watch a movie. And I'm not a gameplay whore because I think graphics are important as i said in my post. noob

zap'em up said:
ty wiiman for gettin back on topic lol err sumwhat on topic
nd yea take mario galaxy for example great game but no online i'd still get it even witout the online becuz its good
dont dump a game cuz its not online thats jus un american

That's Un-American...WHAT!?

Surely doing something anti-patriotic is Un-American, not skipping a game a game because it isn't online >_<

stghm said:
Is it disrespectful to not capitalize harry potter? It's no different!
Seriously Harry Potter...didn't do anything.
God created us...So we should show more respect towards him.
Whatever anyway, I don't want to get more off-topic.

LoVeWiI said:
:lol:

LoVeWiI said:
I think you should see a psychiatrist, because you're confusing fiction with reality.

Dude I totally understand you ,I also hate bitches like that who think a game is rated by its graphics. I want them to explain to my why all this time (7 or 9 years idk) Zelda OoT on the N64!!!!! Was the best game ever? And a game with UBER graphics never beaten it?
Details pl0x??

Back