Opera free trial available Dec 22

QUOTE:

The final version of the Opera browser will be available at the end of March 2007, and will be free for all Wii owners to download through the end of June 2007. After June, users who haven't already downloaded the Opera browser can go to the Wii Shop Channel to download it for 500 Wii Points.

QUOTE!

it DOES play flash:
The Internet Channel provides an optimal Web browsing experience on people's home television. The Adobe Flash-enabled beta version of the Opera browser puts the Internet right onto owners' television screens and lets them browse with ease, enabling them to check sports scores, plot maps or visit their favorite Web sites.
yey!

Yes, the beta will support Flash. I just read that on the nintendo.com website. So that's good news! I really wish they would speed up the wiishop channel though!

DarkDepths said:
Yes, the beta will support Flash. I just read that on the nintendo.com website. So that's good news! I really wish they would speed up the wiishop channel though!

No kidding. It does take a little bit to load the Wii Shop channel.

ZMAN Z28 said:
I'm going to camp outside my house and wait for the Opera browser. How early should I camp out? Hehe :lol:

ZMAN

You rock just for saying that... I'm going to be 2nd in line at your house.

I'm glad they're releasing a beta, I was installing an update for the nintendowifi connector (cause it was making my computer freeze) and it was taking forever... I went to bed and when I woke up my computer was off.

and it won't turn on, I think the power supply fried or something...
I would prefer to surf the internet in my room as opposed to anywhere else.

Back