Opera free trial available Dec 22

I~m posting this reply from my wii!

I do like the predicting texting thingy... it speeds the process up a bit, but more importantly doubles as a spell checker :)

I'm just wondering - where does are all the temporary internet files cached? And how do we delete them?

Surely all the youtubing will eventually deplete the on board memory...?

I doubt that it'll cache stuff like that. Most likely is it'll hit your RAM and then POOF into the ether.

Damn, I just got my router, and got the weather channel and stuff, but I can't find the damn browser...

Does somebody has pics of it?

Well, my Wii just crashed while I was testing out typing up a post with the Wii virtual keyboard in the Opera browser.

It maxes out at 42 lines of text, each line supporting 33 characters.

Man, I spent 30+ minutes typing up that absurdly long post and then my Wii keels over when I test the limits of the virtual keyboard... lamest crash ever :frown2: .

Prelude said:
I dont have any browser or anything at all. Im guessing once again, america is last to get the updates for the wii. sucks

The browser was available as of midnight PST. That would be about 3 am your time.

As a side note, is anyone else dissapointed that you can't upload pics onto the net? I was trying to upload a pic of me using the browser onto /b/ @ 4chan, but sadly could not.

Got it going when I got home from work. Not bad, but nowhere near as easy to use as the regular computer. But my bias arrives in the form of me having the computer set up in the lounge room with an S-Video cord displaying my computer's image on the TV screen. So I'm often sitting back on the lounge with the wireless keyboard/mouse combo surfing the lazy way. I guess it will be handy for those not set up in this fashion though. Good job Nintendo.

Back