Opera free trial available Dec 22

Leviathan said:
I~m posting this reply from my wii!

I do like the predicting texting thingy... it speeds the process up a bit, but more importantly doubles as a spell checker :)

I'm posting this from my Wii too... My TV is small so everything is hard to read...

Arcadium said:
Damn, I just got my router, and got the weather channel and stuff, but I can't find the damn browser...

Does somebody has pics of it?

Go to the Wii shop and select the download software option on the right as opposed to games...

There is no "free trial". This is not a service being provided; it is a product. Once you have it, you've got it. No service fees, no subscription, etc. Right now, this is the beta version. In March, the full version will be released and will be downloadable for free until June 2007. If you have not downloaded it by then, it will cost you 500 points to download. Nothing else afterwards. Those who downloaded before June 2007 will not have to redownload.

Not sure I can agree with you on that point, but the browser is a lot quicker than I anticipated!!

A little dissapointed with the view, hopefully the full version will have functionality for full screen!

I agree - Though I do like Wiicade, some good fun I've had already :D

LukasJr said:
omg ime writing of my wii too...its so much comfortable than typing IMO

IMO you're a fanboy. How the hell can typing with the pointer be more comfortable than typing? Maybe if you only had two fingers? I can't wait for the keyboard, and an HDTV.

that's so coool!!

i can't wait for 2007 so i get a wii on the 1st!! - if they don't sold out!

- a magazine here(Greece) says that Nintendo wii are sold faster than they expected without enough consoles for every customer!! that's great!!

Just downloaded the browser, its not too bad :) Wish you could zoom out a little bit more though. But still for a free add on its brilliant, can be usefull :D As my wii is not in the same room as my pc, its downstairs in the living room on the bigger tv.

Back