Opinions/advice on good multiplayer etiquette

Well at least you farm with a shotgun...better etiquette that way. I dislike people who farm with a grenade launcher!

I don't really care about BB. Hardly ever play it.
Heroes can be fun, but not as of late.
I wonder why some people play heroes when never play the hero.

Depends on the number of people with poor etiquette. Fortunately, there's an 8 player max in online wii GE...:rolleyes5:

Poor etiquette begets further poor etiquette. Obey the masses of idiots by temporarily becoming one might push another player over the edge. Decide to play Masty after seein' one, other players will just see another one playin' Masty. ohai vicious cycle u mentioned in e7 thread.

This mindset is a bloody curse on EVERY multiplayer game. I call it idiocy exponentiation for the following reason: every time a new masterton joins the jew-fest, another player will be tempted to as well in order to make things "fair". If there could be more than 8 players a game, ya can bet your ass it'd literally be a form of exponentiation at the rate one Masty would spawn many others. Even with the intent of punishing players playin' Masty being good-hearted (... and that's debatable lol), that intent is moot when the act does nothin' but create MORE Masty abuse.

When I become a multi-millionaire and own my own video game design company, I'm gonna have them make a game called "Handgun Battle-Match" just for the purists amongst us. The title is self explanatory. No mastys. No tubes. No mines.

Back