Overlooking these games is a crime to Wii.

idok

WiiChat Member
Oct 2, 2007
What Wii or DS games do you think will be Brilliant but overlooked eg: I think The Blob will be overlooked even though it looks amazing.What do you think.:yesnod: :mad5: :aureola: :scared: :smilewinkgrin: :cool: :shocked:

I think he's talking about De blob. I don't think a game is ever 'overlooked' per se, its just that some aren't as hyped up/popular as others.

who needs games when you've got brawl?

honestly.

Ok, now I am getting sick of Brawl. Its freakin' overrated now. I will love it as much as the next Ninty fan, but its easily not the best thing ever.

*Dives into a bomb shelter*

The L.S said:
Ok, now I am getting sick of Brawl. Its freakin' overrated now. I will love it as much as the next Ninty fan, but its easily not the best thing ever.

*Dives into a bomb shelter*

I tend to agree, its great that its coming out soon, and I'm sure it will sell well, good for nintendo. I'm sick of hearing about it in every thread and how people are waiting for their life to be infused with joy and happiness upon its release.

Skorp said:
I tend to agree, its great that its coming out soon, and I'm sure it will sell well, good for nintendo. I'm sick of hearing about it in every thread and how people are waiting for their life to be infused with joy and happiness upon its release.
Ha, I just ranted about this in another thread.

People: We're glad you like SSBB. But it's not the freakin' Ark of the Covenant. Go buy it and have fun but stop flooding the forums like it's the second coming of the almighty or something. Just because it appeals to you (even to unhealthy levels that border on getting committed to an institution) doesn't mean the rest of us really give a flying fsck about it or need to.

^ I'm not saying I'm not interested in the game or won't buy it. I'm just saying its annoying that it comes up in every thread everywhere. Nor am I saying everyone who mentions SSBB is culpable, more just saying it'll be nice when its out for a month and the hype has died down so that I can join the hordes of mario kart crazies.

Skorp said:
just saying it'll be nice when its out for a month and the hype has died down so that I can join the hordes of mario kart crazies.
Now there's a game I can get excited about.

Agreed I don't consider Smash Brother's worth getting I never really got into the game myself couldn't see what the fuss was all about.

Overlooked games on the Wii

Red Steel - for £15 it's not that bad a purchase

Zack and Wiki - We need a sequel this game is sheer brilliance please support the cause and buy this :)

Back