Confirmed: No Online for Metroid Prime 3

I'm actually for multiplayer, I just don't want it to outshine the single player. No one hunter should be able to completely obliterate the other, it should be balanced. Preferably, Dark Samus as a character.

im pissed. a 2 player co-op would be awesome though or something 2 player at least. but i guess its not so bad, should still be a kick-ass game, ive never played a metroid prime game but i wish i had now. cant wait for this one, even w/o online :/

Stupid decision, Nintendo.

I'll still get the game, but I was really looking forward to playing this game online. I have no idea why they won't include it.:frown2:

It's just dumb.

I'd rather Retro didn't put online multiplayer in then have then have it been inevitably shitty and shy Retro away from continuing the franchise because of all the terrible reviews of the god aweful multiplayer.

toXic said:
Stupid decision, Nintendo.
Don't you mean Retro? Retro is a second party developer for Nintendo. Nintendo don't technically have that kind of control over the game production.

callme.nasty said:
glad to see you don't know when to end an argument...
...:wtf:

...I wasn't arguing on my last post, I was pointing out a factual error. There was no room for debate in my comment.

...Unless you see one...:crazy:

Either that, or you're refering to a comment made after yours, in which case, get with the program man!

...Also, if you have nothing worthy to say, then don't say anything at all.:cool:

Last edited:
Squall7 said:
...:wtf:

...I wasn't arguing on my last post, I was pointing out a factual error. There was no room for debate in my comment.

...Unless you see one...:crazy:

Either that, or you're refering to a comment made after yours, in which case, get with the program man!

this whole thread has been an argument. basically i'm saying its time to let this die down.

...Also, if you have nothing worthy to say, then don't say anything at all.:cool:

so basically you shouldn't have posted in this thread...:cool:

callme.nasty said:
this whole thread has been an argument. basically i'm saying its time to let this die down.
Fair enough, though you're not the only one who I've been "arguing" with (Although to be fair, I was more debating with Wiinter).
I was going to say, "live and let live"...

so basically you shouldn't have posted in this thread...:cool:
...Did you not read my relevant comment above this one?

...Not exactly the way to say, "let's just agree to disagree".

Now, if you've finished taking pot shots at me (rather than my pot shots at your comments), would you still consider a "let's just agree to disagree" stalemate?

Last edited:
Squall7 said:
Fari enough, though you're not the only one who I've been "arguing" with (Although to be fair, I was more debating with Wiinter).
I was going to say, "live and let live"...

...Did you not read my relevant comment above this one?

...Not exactly the way to say, "let's just agree to disagree".

Now, if you've finished taking pot shots at me (rather than my pot shots at your comments), would you still consider a "let's just agree to disagree" stalemate?

ah come on, i had to get one last shot in! but i'm done arguing, i'm not so much pissed off anymore.

itsrutted though nintendo would wanner start bringing out more games with online play or they are going to loose a lot of sales

Back