Please help i'm thinking of trading my PS3 for a Wii

The Wii has Zelda, DBZ, Sonic and Wario Ware. Plus you get Wii sports for Free with the System (one of the best Wii games and you get it for free)
Also if you love old Nintendo/Sega games you can download them for 5-10 bucks depending on what system it was on.
Plus once the Online games come out you'll be able to play Metriod, Pokemon, and Mario Strikers (soccer) online for Free.

I'm going to be completely unbaised here as much as I can...

I think you should keep your PS3 for a while. Wait it out and see what happends. Why? Because NOTHING is happening for Wii right now. Metroid, Super Smash brothers, and Mario won't come out until the end of year at the earliest...
Wait it out, see how it goes.

Homesrfan said:
I'm going to be completely unbaised here as much as I can...

I think you should keep your PS3 for a while. Wait it out and see what happends. Why? Because NOTHING is happening for Wii right now. Metroid, Super Smash brothers, and Mario won't come out until the end of year at the earliest...
Wait it out, see how it goes.

I agree with what Homesrfan said... Thanks to the EU launch, 10+ titles for the PS3 are scheduled for release in March, and among them, there are quite a few very attractive titles such as Motor Storm and Elder Scrolls. In addition, Heavenly Sword and Unreal Tournament are also scheduled for release this year. You really should wait it out and see if you will enjoy any of those games before trading your PS3 in.

I personally wouldn't trade. I'd just buy a Wii instead of trading. I own all three consoles and all three are amazing systems each with their own pros and cons. The PS3 is no doubt a step higher in technology but the Wii offers more intuitive gameplay but not the techological strength. The 360 is a quality stable system with many great games. I would not say that one of the three were better because they all are great in their own respects.

Pud said:
You should sell the PS3 and get tons of money then buy the Wii and load it up with accessories and lots of games (good ones of course :thumbsup:)

ya not anymore..lol ps3's seem to go for 350-400 bucks on ebay used.. so you'd get a wii, 2 games and a extra wiimote for a used ps3..

i plan on getting them all like i eventually do anyways.. but sony needs to step up the games a notch and bring down the price about 3 notches before i consider it...

sgllocal said:
yeh same here. im not buying a ps3 til the price drops and more games r out. especially as im in uk and the price is stupidily high
Same with my friend, he's gonna get it when he graduates his senior year. The price might have dropped like $5 by then.

Back