Plus/minus about a xbox 360.

the_flood502 said:
Considering Sega actually helped design the Xbox ... i think it's fair play

never heard that, and wouldnt think of it, because Sega is dedicated to Nintendo and the Xbox and 360s design was primarily microsoft since it uses Computer parts and is primarily modeled after a PC.
Sega always made Game consoles and that was it the closest they got to PC was Dreamcast because of its Online and Cd.

Where did you get that anyways?

fatalorgasm92 said:
never heard that, and wouldnt think of it, because Sega is dedicated to Nintendo and the Xbox and 360s design was primarily microsoft since it uses Computer parts and is primarily modeled after a PC.
Sega always made Game consoles and that was it the closest they got to PC was Dreamcast because of its Online and Cd.

Where did you get that anyways?

Oh, wait... i just re-read the article...

it was talking about xbox live being based (or a follow up) to the Dream Arena

nevermind ^^

gingerkid said:
plus: online
plus: no more over heating problems its over if your console is after 2005
plus: marketplace is amazing
plus: vast selection of games
plus: system is a year and a half old so all the kinks are almost worked out
minus: kids on live are retarded, m$ cant help that though
minus: to many chooses when buying core, premium, elite oh jeeezeeeee
plus: the controller is sooooo comfortable
minus: the console is big and takes up space plus you cant put it in tight spaces
minus: no really amazing games out the only ones that come to mind is gears, dead rising, and a few others.
plus: it can play your ipod, cd, and dvds
lol, its only been a year, how many do you want?
dead rising, gears, oblivion, crackdown, rainbow six vegas, graw 1 and 2....

lackluster dj said:
try quoting WHY its a plus, not just me saying its a plus.

People saying that it's a minus having people over microphones saying a buncha **** or shouting, I would class that as a plus. Either they're funny, or it's always fun you and 6 others in Gears flaming the crap outta them, with them shutting up without a leg to stand on.
A minus for me once was when I had a team of me, and 3 11-12 year olds from Canada on my team. I have nothing wrong with Canadians, but having lil' kids talking CONSTANTLY... my God. :sick:
I personally feel that the positives easily override the negatives.

Wiired said:
People saying that it's a minus having people over microphones saying a buncha **** or shouting, I would class that as a plus. Either they're funny, or it's always fun you and 6 others in Gears flaming the crap outta them, with them shutting up without a leg to stand on.
A minus for me once was when I had a team of me, and 3 11-12 year olds from Canada on my team. I have nothing wrong with Canadians, but having lil' kids talking CONSTANTLY... my God. :sick:
I personally feel that the positives easily override the negatives.
:lol:
its almost as if they put the headstomp in JUST to finish off smack talkers.

Sovieto said:
:lol:
its almost as if they put the headstomp in JUST to finish off smack talkers.
Haha, so true
ooo another Plus
Teamkilling GoW Player Matches. Possibly one of the most fun creation gamewise on the planet. Though I play ranked, it's always fun playing an annex, with the whole of your own team out to get each other :p then hearing 'em cry over microphone :aureola:

Wiired said:
Haha, so true
ooo another Plus
Teamkilling GoW Player Matches. Possibly one of the most fun creation gamewise on the planet. Though I play ranked, it's always fun playing an annex, with the whole of your own team out to get each other :p then hearing 'em cry over microphone :aureola:
yah, have you even played a gears deathmatch?

Wiired said:
Lmao, sadly not. That the whole meet in the middle and blow the **** outta eachother? Sounds banging tbh, especially if all weapons are set as boom :p WiiChat deathmatch ftw
nah
i hosted a few back when annex first came out
you just play annex with friendly fire on but you have no one go for the objectives (or everyone will make you their #1 target)
everyone vs everyone regardless of side
i played on gridlock with boomshots and a hammer of dawn, so crazy
except my 360 crashed cause it couldnt handle everything going on (all the dead bodies)

Plus: Graphics, Live, Media And Video

Minus: Hard To Lug Around, Takes Up Space, gets Hot, Ya Have To Pay For Live.

Back