Ps 3 $1 - No Joke

For **** sake, yet again I'm beaten to another way of making money.

edit:
lol wait, did I hear that right? "But unfortunetly, they're hard to find. Most stores are sold out, and if you are lucky enough to track one down.."

Did I miss something?

edit: He claims he's giving the remaining money to charity.. and he's said this on TV..

Last edited:
Yes we know he said it on tv, the link in the topic post is to the video of the tv interview.

And I am sure he is full of ****. If anything he will donate whatever is in excess of the 1700 and the cost of delivering.

That's nice, but it'll be a lot better if he donated $1,700 to food/cloth/shelter charities and stuff and gave to people who NEED stuff, not WANT. I mean, while one person is happy over a Christmas-present PS3, there are hundreds of people who are going through Christmas STARVING.

Last edited:
If he really wanted to help people he wouldn't buy them a PS3. He'd pay for AIDs research or something far more noble. At least that's what I would do if I had cash to blow.

sagema said:
If he really wanted to help people he wouldn't buy them a PS3. He'd pay for AIDs research or something far more noble. At least that's what I would do if I had cash to blow.

Tch, yeah. I would fund cancer research or something.

Back