Ps3 copying wii

I'd like to see this new controller

Sovieto im diggin ur sig

I know the PS3 has something in a Baseball game where to bunt you shake the controller foward a tad bit. That watcha talkin about ?

anyway who cares, if they do good for them they recognise nintendos quality and copy it, there fore be branded copiers, and even stupuder than normal.

anyway it doesnt make it bettr fr me

as i never digged the wii for its motion controlls (they are good thoug) i digged it for the pointer, and its uses in FPS's

? who u talking to and what do you mean lol.

you talking to me i dont un derstand what you are asking if you were

Why yes, I was talking to you, just check my sig to be sure.

First, stupid is spelled with an "i", not a "u". Second, the correct comparative form of stupid is "more stupid", the superlative being "most stupid".

I quoted you, because I find that highly ironic, of the situational variety.

Last edited:
Dbomb3 said:
IM TALKING ABOUT BESIDES THE REGULAR CONTROLLER!!!! LOOK MORE CLOSELY AT THE ORIGINAL POST!!!! :mad5:
Your first post to this thread clears things up but the thread title of "Ps3 copying wii" makes it easy to be mistaken. :)

Last I heard they was looking to halt PS2 development to promote there PS3 instead. Then again this may have changed as at that point they was talking about emulating PS2 compatibility and now the latest thing is to drop PS2 backward compatibility all together, so I am guessing they plan to extend the life of there previous console. I don't think even Sony knows what they are going to do until the last minute.

Do you have any links to the source of this rumor by chance?

KrisKhaos said:
Your first post to this thread clears things up but the thread title of "Ps3 copying wii" makes it easy to be mistaken. :)

Last I heard they was looking to halt PS2 development to promote there PS3 instead. Then again this may have changed as at that point they was talking about emulating PS2 compatibility and now the latest thing is to drop PS2 backward compatibility all together, so I am guessing they plan to extend the life of there previous console. I don't think even Sony knows what they are going to do until the last minute.

Do you have any links to the source of this rumor by chance?

I think people are talkin about this: http://www.myrealplay.com/

Its for the PS2 and is much like the wiimote in function. not appearence.

yes, that link is almost exactly what i've heard of.

i think the puzzle ball thingy is the only unique thing there, everything elses is wiisports/wiiplay rip offs

but anyway.

if this is what you were on about

sony isnt copying nintendo.

realplay are. after all sony isnt making the game so they are not copying, real play are

After a short amount of research it seems this RealPlay is not any sort of bundle, expected to be released for the holiday sales season (at least in the UK), and each title is sold with it's own controller for around $60 USD.

[Source: GameSpot]

Here is a video link for those too lazy or unwilling to visit the original site...
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_s1M2a_L7k[/MEDIA]
(Thanks romj for the insight, appreciated.)

I just don't see this as a threat, unless Nintendo is really slacking on keeping up with this year's holiday season supply, this just seems like a cheap attempt to soak up a couple bucks from the incredibly cheap and the hopelessly desperate. :wtf:

honestly they shouldnt even release it since it probably wont get alot of money

Back