Ps3 Forum Rant

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Can you guys try to make a topic about actual ps3 games rather than saying how much Sony sucks? Seriously, it's getting annoying and your rants have been said atleast 100 times already. If you want to complain, go complain in existing threads plz.

Yeah kinda pointless thread, but dammit I needed to rant!

the only ps3 game that i have played is Resistance and i found it not great bur not bad at all i think this is because i dont like FPS on the "normal" controls because you feel like a robot =S (at least thats my opinion)

Farid said:
the only ps3 game that i have played is Resistance and i found it not great bur not bad at all i think this is because i dont like FPS on the "normal" controls because you feel like a robot =S (at least thats my opinion)

Resistance is a sad story. The gameplay video from E3 05 and the actual game are completely different, the PS3 can handle it but the developers seemed to go with the easy rout on it, hardly using the PS3s full potential.

Shiftfallout said:
Resistance is a sad story. The gameplay video from E3 05 and the actual game are completely different, the PS3 can handle it but the developers seemed to go with the easy rout on it, hardly using the PS3s full potential.
oh yeah ? i didn`t know that and seeing that almost every game magazine has it on the top ten games of the last year =S i was very dissapointed with the ps3 because I thought that was one of the best games (and it was the only one in the top ten games of the last year) and is not that great =S

Farid said:
oh yeah ? i didn`t know that and seeing that almost every game magazine has it on the top ten games of the last year =S i was very dissapointed with the ps3 because I thought that was one of the best games (and it was the only one in the top ten games of the last year) and is not that great =S

good games tend to take more developement time. There will be some great titles at the end of this year and starting 2008.

Shiftfallout said:
good games tend to take more developement time. There will be some great titles at the end of this year and starting 2008.
i swear to God for that because my neighbor has one =P

No offense but around 50% of the posts are Ps3 fans attacking Wii in some aspect of Self-Dominance. Usually from a few certain people. Lately i noticed more people insulting Sony then the Wii here tho. But o wellz.

Can I remind you on the Name of the Forum? 'Wii Chat'
And yeah this Rant is pointless. Though if you don't like PS3 maybe our Members should keep it bottled in or go on a PS3 Forum for it...

well it is possible to own a wii, enjoy what the wii offers but not over exagerate its greatness either. Wii chat isnt just a place to say how great the wii is, rather its merely a forum in which gamers can communicate.

This particular subforum is for the PS3. The rules say, leave your wii fanboy sides out of here. Pretty simple i would think.

Shiftfallout said:
well it is possible to own a wii, enjoy what the wii offers but not over exagerate its greatness either. Wii chat isnt just a place to say how great the wii is, rather its merely a forum in which gamers can communicate.

This particular subforum is for the PS3. The rules say, leave your wii fanboy sides out of here. Pretty simple i would think.

Most people dont read that tho, especially the older members. it was only recently put there, probably around when you came. :/

Back