RB6V2 Thread

deadlydasher

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2
May 15, 2007
Anything that has to do with the upcoming FPS game coming out March 11 for the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360.

From what I read in the GI magazine they seem to be revamping the game. Seems like they're gonna copy of CoD4 by leveling up and unlocking guns.

11 new guns.

Updated co-op where someone can jump into the campaign at anytime by controlling one of your squadmates.

13 new maps, smaller maps to make more instense fighting.

All the screenshots in the magazine still show you shooting from the hip instead of aiming down your sights like CoD2/3/4/Killzone2/etc

I think aiming down the sites is a must now days, it adds an extra element and realism to the game. Aiming down sights = more accurate shoots, shooting at hip = less accurate. But I guess they're not gonna do that.

unlocking guns..i love unlocking stuff :D in halo it was armor in cod4 it was perks and guns and on here its armor, colors, and weapons

i dont think their copying. every game as lvls and every game has unlockables

Last edited by a moderator:
When I heard that, it was a plus for me. But still so far its basically like CoD4 and not better, so its not enough for me to go out and buy it. Plus not aiming down the sights is gay now :p I got so used to it on CoD2/4 that it feels like its a requirement for any tactical shooting game to add more realism and elements to the game.

except this game doesnt have to do with world powers..has to do with Los Vegas =p

T3kNi9e said:
When I heard that, it was a plus for me. But still so far its basically like CoD4 and not better, so its not enough for me to go out and buy it. Plus not aiming down the sights is gay now :p I got so used to it on CoD2/4 that it feels like its a requirement for any tactical shooting game to add more realism and elements to the game.
just like with CoD, you can either shoot from the hip or aim down the sight. it was that way in the first vegas and all other R6 games

oh thats cool.

So why doesn't anyone do it? If shooting at the hip does not lower the accuracy then its pretty pointless it aim down the sights.

You have CoD4 and you dont know what hip firing is?! lol

Its shooting when the gun as at this position:

11.jpg

Ironically I can't find a screenshot of someone shooting down the sights... Wierd since EVERYONE aims down the sights on CoD4.

I had Vegas 2 as of a week ago (on 360) but I havn't played it. but im DYING too damn kidney stones

i dont pay attention to little details like that..i play the game though i do use the perk that increases your hip firing lol

i just preordered it today i wanted the limited edition( i love metal shiny things) but the stupied store guy talked my mom out of it. the next game i plan on getting is GTAIV

anyone else preoreder it

Bought it, had second thoughts, opened it, played it, liked the single player campaign, but the maps look too fake to me, I'll wait to give a full review until after I play it on an HDTV.

So far the reviews are lower than the original game because it's too much like the old one.

I also played the original R6V so I could get a feel for the game and it's just not as good as CoD4. Being able to shoot someone with great accuracy without even aiming is stupid. It's like taking a step back to how games used to be instead of moving foward.

Back