Reviews

I suposed to say yay here
Just did

anything for you wii_cammy, i just got your PM

The_Loose_Cannon

WiiDS said:
I used to write reviews for a couple different gaming sites. I'd definitely be interested in this.

Really, I am going to college to study to become a journalist so I can join a games magazine (offline most likely). Which sites did you write for as I would like to get some more experience?

try to get some more creditable names from this site-

you know, some of the members who have been here since the start of the site and are respected. if you can pursway (spelling?????? grrrr :mad: ) them, then youre in good shape

I don't get what you mean by all that:scared:

Right im a little confused, i thought we were talking about getting a reveiw sub forum:sick:

EDIT: I dont understand your site name bit but i think i get by what you mean if they can purswade (I dont know how to sepll it :() more respected members of wiichat to join their cause.

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
try to get some more creditable names from this site-

you know, some of the members who have been here since the start of the site and are respected. if you can pursway (spelling?????? grrrr :mad: ) them, then youre in good shape

Wii all know Haku
The one that wiint to the PS3 site

wii_BrEnDo2007 in my name reviewing is my game choose me as part of the reviewing team cause i have a lot of experience. I have been reviewing games for 8 months now and i am pretty good.I work for the bbc

E7ernal said:
Really, I am going to college to study to become a journalist so I can join a games magazine (offline most likely). Which sites did you write for as I would like to get some more experience?

alloutgames.com and gamejuice.com (<----i think...) both ill-fated. But it was nice while it lasted, they used to send me games and accessories to review and then I'd just sell them and get new stuff. Sweet system.
Just look up some gaming sites that aren't that big (gotta start at the bottom kind of thing) and e-mail them with some of your work. That's how I did it.

...wiiiiiii.....
wii_cammy
Cpt.mcloud
Rabid_toaster
Chain_blade
FR.
Wii_smurf
thewiirules123
Retman
Jay61
Mojor Skittish
lee.jarratt