Riddles

Taills

Banned
Mar 30, 2007
S.C.
Hello and hi to all! This thread is about riddles none of them little and I'd like if you'd post them all!

Post any and all riddles you know. Don't make fun of other people's riddles, and don't worry about someone reposting one already posted, just point it out to them. Don't laugh at other's intelligence, lest its in jest amongst friends. WRAP ANSWERS IN SPOILER TAGS PLEASE Oh, and make sure they're riddles. Oh yeah, theres no need to wait for an answer to post a riddle, just put them up here. Another thing, don't ask for answers... it takes the fun out of it. O.k. and no Google or whatnot. Try to make if fun for everyone :p

Here's two of mine I've heard:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
When stepped on dead they mutter and grumble,
When stepped on alive, they don't even mumble. What are they?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

When is a door not a door?

Last edited:
first is
Leaves?

second is
when It's ajar

Okies...here's mine:

What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it you will die?

Last edited:
Brawny one of your answers aren't spoilered properly :eek:
3rd mistake now Brawny they are creeping on you

And your is hard, I dunno what it is....

I got one:
What are you always antisipating to come but it never arrives

Last edited:
Oh, Gene....I recommend editing and sticking in "No google, wikipedia...internet etc.... Either you know them or you don't. No one cares if you can search the internet or not"

Except you might not want to be as harsh as me ^_^.

Brawny said:
What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it you will die?

The answer is 'Nothing'. Nothing is greater than God. Nothing is more evil than the devil. The poor have Nothing. The Rich need Nothing. If you eat Nothing you will die.

Considering Wii_Smurf did not get it, I guess rules permit I go next. :sick:

"What has Four legs but can't run, walk, jump or skip?"

[email protected]
table? chair? stuff like that

Okies.... A man in tights is lying in the middle of a desert with a rock sitting next to him. How did he die if the rock did not hit him?

LMAO at the EURO....you have fish and chips SHOPS? crazay.

Um...because any more words and you'd get your head blown off? The PX is fast? He had only one arm.....he was wearing his uniform........The shop was named after a rank in the army.....

My toughest

We are very little creatures, each of us have our very own features. One of us in glass is set. The second you will find in jet. The third is in tin, and the forth is boxed within. If the fifth you should pursue, it can never fly from you.
What are we?

Last edited:
Its not like im earning post counts. Whats up with you? Your ok 1 min then the next you hate me. Bizzare.

Because this thread was perfectly smooth, until you come in here with no contributions whatsoever.... and you don't know what pissed me off about you???

Here's a riddle that I found.

Are they also at the beginning of time
and at the very tip of a giant?

Can they be seen within a quitter
or come in second to itself?

Are they near the end of their fate
or just near the end of reality?

oh, the real answer @Gene is
vowels

Yep! Heres the next one!

With no wings, I can fly. With no eyes, I can see. With no arms, I can climb.
More frightening than any beast, stronger than any foe. I am cunning, ruthless, and tall; in the end I rule all.
What am I?

Back