Ridley in Brawl.

mushroomedmario said:
i could easily freak out too

YOU HAVE NO ****ING PROOF THAT HE RESCALED OLIMAR WTF WHY DO YOU KEEP BRING THAT UP THAT IS SO ****ING IRRELEVANT, YOU SAY THAT IN EVERY POST WHERE THE **** IS YOUR PROOF THAT THEY'RE NOT ALL JUST OLIMAR'S SIZE.....HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT OLIMAR'S NATURAL SIZE

GAARARARARARRA

Because Olimar HAS no natural size because HE. IS. NOT. REAL.

Ridley isn't real. Game characters aren't bound to the laws of this world. There is absolutely positively NO reason why Sakurai couldn't rescale him.

Olimar was described in the game manual to be about the size of a quarter. Okay, great. Kirby has in the past been described to be eight inches tall. Bowser has been seen to be much larger than Mario. Ridley has been seen to be not much bigger than Samus.

But none of that matters because it's a game. Sakurai does what works. And if Ridley's current size doesn't work, just make him about the size of Charizard / Bowser.

I'm not saying Ridley will be in Brawl.
I'm saying there is no reason why he can't.

AtomicB said:
Because Olimar HAS no natural size because HE. IS. NOT. REAL.

Ridley isn't real. Game characters aren't bound to the laws of this world. There is absolutely positively NO reason why Sakurai couldn't rescale him.

Olimar was described in the game manual to be about the size of a quarter. Okay, great. Kirby has in the past been described to be eight inches tall. Bowser has been seen to be much larger than Mario. Ridley has been seen to be not much bigger than Samus.

But none of that matters because it's a game. Sakurai does what works. And if Ridley's current size doesn't work, just make him about the size of Charizard / Bowser.

I'm not saying Ridley will be in Brawl.

You keep saying the same points over and over and are not even counterpointing my logic'

it's like talking to a brick wall

rather annoying, it's kind of like the wiichat member wii.......

ssbb_lover said:
Mushroomedmario and/or Shoko, say that Bowser had never been shrunk down in any game. Every appearance he made he was King Kong sized. Then, Sakurai shrunk him down to be put in this game. Would you be having this same fit?
IMAGE32.jpg

woah bowser's like quadruple his size!

edit-darn another dp

ssbb_lover said:
Mushroomedmario and/or Shoko, say that Bowser had never been shrunk down in any game. Every appearance he made he was King Kong sized. Then, Sakurai shrunk him down to be put in this game. Would you be having this same fit?

Don't deal with ifs. Ifs don't win debates. Deal with the facts.

AtomicB said:

He's too big

Shoko said:
^Lol.

I'll end this debate with some simple and TRUE facts

Good luck.

Shoko said:
1) Ridley would take up all of Battlefield, which you gotta admit, would mean he's too big

That's not a fact. Olimar would take up about 1/1000 of the battle field.
Yes, I brought him into this discussion because he proves my point.

Shoko said:
2) You can't Shrink Ridley. The whole point of a DRAGON is to be BIG and FEARSOME!, not small and non-threatning.

It's not like he'd be the size of Kirby. They can still make him big and terrifying. Does Bowser in Brawl look small and non-threatening to you?

Shoko said:
3) They won't use ANY type of small Ridley, since Sakurai is using current models, which for Ridley would be his Metroid Prime Series model.

Wait, do you think that they use the actual model files from the games they originate from?

You have no proof that Sakurai is using the current models at all. That's just some pattern you made up. And of course they'd use the 'design' from the Prime series, what did you think they'd do?

Use sprites?

Shoko said:
Don't deal with ifs. Ifs don't win debates. Deal with the facts.
He's too big

And I thought Olimar is to small, but we all see how that turned out.

mushroomedmario said:
You keep saying the same points over and over and are not even counterpointing my logic'

But with your logic your saying that every character is the size of a quarter. That's just flat out not believable.

nic7 said:
But with your logic your saying that every character is the size of a quarter. That's just flat out not believable.

okay the characters can turn into trophies and vice versa

in melee there were a bunch of trophies on a table

in the original 64 opening, mario was a trophy sitting on a desk

atomicb-why'd you think olimar is too small, nothing has been shown to make people believe he's bigger than mario (cept his appearance in brawl)

mushroomedmario said:

And you're saying "Sakurai is using all the current models only." when that's not logical and you have no proof.

And you say Ridley is to big when Olimar was supposed to be an inch tall. You still haven't addressed that point, too.

AtomicB said:
And you're saying "Sakurai is using all the current models only." when that's not logical and you have no proof.

And you say Ridley is to big when Olimar was supposed to be an inch tall. You still haven't addressed that point, too.

yes i have several times, you just keep ignoring it

you have no proof that no other characters are more than an inch tall....so you have no proof that being the size of a quarter is too small for being in brawl

there is proof(in games) that ridley is huge compared to samus,

edit-ssbb lover, but they didn't shrink him down, they just used one of his smaller models, the smallest model of ridley is still too big for the game

mushroomedmario said:

Ok then, you're right all characters have always been trophy sized. Which would mean Snake, who's listed as approximately 182 cm, was sized down. So, Ridley can be too...

mushroomedmario said:

So are you saying anyone can be resized?
atomicb-why'd you think olimar is too small, nothing has been shown to make people believe he's bigger than mario (cept his appearance in brawl)
Olimar's smaller then a freaking battery/can/sticks/flowers in pikmin! What are you talking about?

ssbb_lover said:
Nice way of weaseling your way out of the question, guys. Now, try answering it.
The reason why I didn't bother answering is because IT WOULDNT MATTER!! IF WAS SHRUNK DOWN FOR MELEE IT WOULD MATTER NOW SINCE IT'S BEEN 7 years.

@AtomicB: Like I said earlier: A human looking guy is able to be shrunk or enlargened, BUT A DRAGON CANNOT BE SHRUNK- or at least to the size you guys are talking about.

I'll say this again: A BIG-ASS DRAGON CAN'T BE PUT ON A SMALL-ASS FLOATING PLATFORM!

Respond to that^

nic7 said:
Ok then, you're right all characters have always been trophy sized. Which would mean Snake, who's listed as approximately 182 cm, was sized down. So, Ridley can be too...

allright since you found a loophole in my logic( allthough not all of it so don't jump on me for this one single flaw)

every nintendo character is from different universes

so i'll agree they can scale down/up universes/series (so the pikmin series grown larger)

but they already have the scaled version of the metroid series in brawl

so ridley would have to follow that scale since he's from the metroid series

therefor he would still be too huge and take up half the screen

ssbb_lover said:
So are you saying anyone can be resized?

Olimar's smaller then a freaking battery/can/sticks/flowers in pikmin! What are you talking about?

my logic before was that everyone was smaller than a battery, since they're all trophies, and in melee, they were on a desk, all smaller than a gameboy advance

*hopes that someone posted after my previous post

edit-nope

oh well

Back