Saddam Hussein executed 10 mins ago

Err have you read the other posts
Theres three links to it

wiiCrazy said:
hey did any1 notice it looks like he was in mid-sentence when he dropped. wonder what his last words were. probably 'i wonder if the wiichat mods will delete my account, man if they...THUNK lol! oh and to the guy that questioned my intelligence im not even going to respond...dont need to if you can gather that much info about sum1 from like half of a paragraph. psychic. (and u call me judgemental?

Haha dude you are most mistaken. Firstly, if you actually read what I wrote, I don't believe I doubted your intelligence, I said you make yourself sound unintelligent, which does not necassarily mean I think you are unintelligent.

Secondly, Did I specifically call you judgemental? Can you please point this out as I can't see any evidence of this.

What I meant was that you're being just as bloodthirsty as the rest of those hungering for Saddam's death, so how are you any better than him when you show the exact same attitude?

Wrong and right is just an opinion...

"nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion" - Democritos of Abdera

so you have to ask yourself. does it really matter what anyone thinks? Aslong as your doing what you feel is right.

ClawiLewak said:
Wrong and right is just an opinion...

"nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion" - Democritos of Abdera

so you have to ask yourself. does it really matter what anyone thinks? Aslong as your doing what you feel is right.

yup yup words of tremendous wisdom

Back