Scary Movies

watch arachnaphobia then, no gore whatsoever, in a way its not even a horror, its all realistic, just a new species of spider, which are not ridiculous in size, lol, im terrified of spiders and this film is scary for that reason alone

daviduk200 said:
watch arachnaphobia then, no gore whatsoever, in a way its not even a horror, its all realistic, just a new species of spider, which are not ridiculous in size, lol, im terrified of spiders and this film is scary for that reason alone

I wouldnt dream of even touching the dvd case of that film...

Frogger said:
This forum just reminds me of how girly you men are...

Clowns, what the hell!? I've never understood that fear at all, it's a person with makeup on, you may as well just be afraid of women.

...But spiders scare the **** out of me.

Hahaha!

No fear here sister.

Having said that, I believe fear is all in the mind and will usually be up for anything. It's just there's some things that make me want to be sick, and spiders are all hairy and whatnot. I guess it's just the ability to go everywhere and be so small, they're so fast so I guess they can manipulate any situation.

Ah, man, I think I even dream about spiders because I always wake up in bed with my mum, the next morning she tells me that I said I saw a spider in the night and asked to come in with her; I don't freaking remember that. But I do love to watch spiders on the television and Eight Legged Freaks was actually quite good, but, they're out there, everywhere.

:shifty:

...If I wake up with my mum again I'm blaming one of you guys.

Speaking of...

...has anyone (or is anyone planning) on doing the Horror Fest '07?

It's pretty cool, started last year - it's 8 (horror) films, limited engagement on a single ticket! Semi-low budget, yet really well put together. They're showing last years movies on SciFi this month.

Oh here's the site if anyone is interested: http://www.horrorfestonline.com/

~DT

im a huge horror fan, horror my fave type of film, and the horror fest seems great, but its US ONLY, grrrrrrr i really wante do watch that

Frogger said:
This forum just reminds me of how girly you men are...

Clowns, what the hell!? I've never understood that fear at all, it's a person with makeup on, you may as well just be afraid of women.

...But spiders scare the **** out of me.
who said i was afraid of clowns?......"It" was the greatest horror movie of all time

and your scared of spiders......all of them?.....or a specific kind?

wario2ooo said:
who said i was afraid of clowns?......"It" was the greatest horror movie of all time

and your scared of spiders......all of them?.....or a specific kind?

The big kind.

...And that was not directed at you, it was directed at Jam. But... You're another clown guy? Ahaha... But why?

Haha, Leve I didn't know you were a scaredy cat, some people like to get scared by those movies, they are masoquists like that, I myself don't like watching those types of movies anymore because it's the same thing over and over again and they're not even scary anymore, they're just gory and stupid. Oh yeah and what's up with people fearing clowns?

Lol.....the small ones are the ones with the most poison.....

I was freaked out in Wizard of Oz as a kid when you see the guy who hung himself during shooting.

I just find the fact that you want to be a wrestler hilariously ironic.

Brawny said:
Lol.....the small ones are the ones with the most poison.....

I was freaked out in Wizard of Oz as a kid when you see the guy who hung himself during shooting.

I just find the fact that you want to be a wrestler hilariously ironic.

He doesn't want to be a wrestler any more. ;)

Iit took me a while to spot that in the Wizard of Oz, I had to find it for me to believe it, but, it's there.

Dumbo's drunk trip seriously terrified me when I was little xD

Where is that in the Wizard of Oz movie? and lol at Dumbo's drunk trip.

Hahaha, in the theme of scary movies, actual JB-to-DT AIM:

JB (6:01:14 PM): OMG we are missing Leprechaun 4 in Space!
JB (6:01:18 PM): sheeet
DT(6:01:36 PM): DAMN IT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DT(6:02:21 PM): heheh
JB (6:02:16 PM): we suck!

(We are suck dorks, she's only downstairs...)

Back