Sony, WTF?

I don't get it, just a link to some site, with an odd video on it.
Elaborate perhaps?
If it was a ps3 commercial, it does seem a bit...off.

Flagel said:
I don't get it, just a link to some site, with an odd video on it.
Elaborate perhaps?
If it was a ps3 commercial, it does seem a bit...off.

I don't know any more than most of you will, it's pretty obvious that it has somehting to do with the PS3 if you watch till the end.

I think I get it now, sonys meaning of it = each person is like advertising some form of game (like the dude with the staff - fighting games) and that it is all at some holiday resort as the ps3 is meant to be fun.

I did hear about the backwards compatability issue, however I like to think of myself as 'somewhat informed' but the British public as, 'somewhat retarded' so the day after released I expect a lot of 'I traded in my ps2 for this blah blah not working' compliants on the sony phonelines. Also most shops advertise it as £425, for a ps3, yet that does not include a game :)

Byuakuya said:
did you guys hear that the european PS3s are not properly compatible with MOST PS2 games? that has to suck.
That's too bad...

Last edited:
the title of this thread is very accurate, as it was the first thing out of my mouth "WTF?". that commercial makes no sense at all.

while we're on the topic of bonehead Sony moves, they have publicly announced that they will not include rumble in their controllers in the future. They don't think it's something gamers want, and they also don't see it having anything to offer and consider it "last-generation technology". Do they not know anything about the gaming community anymore???

Lol who gets anything that Sony does these days? I swear they must be on weed cuz they are definitely smoking something that changes the perception of the mind...

Anyone remember the white and black Sony add they made not too long ago? Nice to know Sony didn't learn a damn thing from that incident.

yeah its worse than japanese guys guy saying "we would like to play" then a cut scene of people acting retarded flailing their arms through the air. I guess all commercials should be kid friendly :eek:ut: Sony makes those commercials because it makes you think. Obviously little boys wont understand it *hint hint*

Back