Squeal on cheaters!!!

Elohyme--Level 10, 30 kills in seven minutes in Sewer? Really?

hoimang GoldenEye 012039432771

How is that cheating? Thats just making another account and having fun.

I did find the other day someone named oddly while playing Goldeneye their names 'Jim', 'Jims Wife' and 'Jims ExWife' always appeared on the same team.

Then there was some other player in a different match with a long name that I was on the same team with that killed me many times. Even killed me with a punch....plus he be right there where ever I appeared...needless to say after two matches I just quit and found another room.

Last edited:
Today some guy named Arcanine hacked proximity mines, which I know for a fact was him, then the very next match he was a level 56 running around with the Masterton. I killed him a few times, though :3.

I saw Arcanine a couple of days ago and there was definitely something fishing about them.

I Lol'd @ all the people here who claim they came across a "hacker"
what some of you are saying is just a good ol'e classic being outplayed AKA getting your asses kicked.

There really is a level 56 Arcanine out there. He's not a hacker either! He's handed me a few but woopin'z! Someone that good doesn't need hacks, all the hackers i've ever seen suck royally. He is actually one of the few guys that when I see in a match I hope for a host quit in the first minute....lol

There really is a level 56 Arcanine out there. He's not a hacker either! He's handed me a few but woopin'z! Someone that good doesn't need hacks, all the hackers i've ever seen suck royally. He is actually one of the few guys that when I see in a match I hope for a host quit in the first minute....lol

Nope; during the first match I played against him, he was a level 30 running around with proximity mines. The next, he had jumped up to level 56.

Nope; during the first match I played against him, he was a level 30 running around with proximity mines. The next, he had jumped up to level 56.

I played against him a few weeks back and he was about 45. I kept picking up his Strata. :)

Must be different Arcanine cuz the guy I'm talking about has been 56 for a long time and is ranked up near the top. Prolly a troll trying to be him.

Elohyme--Level 10, 30 kills in seven minutes in Sewer? Really?

hoimang GoldenEye 012039432771

How is that cheating? Thats just making another account and having fun.

I did find the other day someone named oddly while playing Goldeneye their names 'Jim', 'Jims Wife' and 'Jims ExWife' always appeared on the same team.

Then there was some other player in a different match with a long name that I was on the same team with that killed me many times. Even killed me with a punch....plus he be right there where ever I appeared...needless to say after two matches I just quit and found another room.

lol i wish more people i knew would play with me (and for me), but i LOL'd at Jim jim's wife and jim's ex wife

Myself (NERF HERDER) and THRILLHOUSE were playing conflict and notice GEEEEZ was level 33 with a level 50 gun, so i decided to start this forum. I recommend quitting the game once you notice a cheater amongst your ranks. it ruins the game for everyone. PLEASE CALL THEM OUT ON IT!!!!

what gun was he using it couldent of been a lvl 50 gun because you do't get a gun at lvl 50 you get Last Act of Defiance at tht lvl. It was possible he was using the Anova or strata.

New cheater. G, level 44. He was using a Sigmus 9 and wasn't very skilled, but no matter where he shot an opponent, it would be an instant kill. I caught him shooting a guy in the foot with a single bullet and the guy going down instantly.

Back