SSBB Is online and that's final

not Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, did you guys forget about that one? that is a great game and will be buying it to play on my Wii soon

^I bought it, beat it the same day, and then got all of the level's platinum the next day. Then I sold it the day after.

i love that this is on wi-fi!we pretty much already knew,but now no one can say we are wrong!

I love Jungle Beat, and I've only recieved ONE platinum medal and still haven't beaten the game (I beat Cactus King but it says there are more levels...) but I like DK64 better. And I like some of the new DK games, but they're more like mini-games (Donkey Konga and whatever this new Jet-Barrel game is called) and should only be released in ADDITION to more games like DK64.

^And which company do you suggest creates this 'game like DK64'?

That is the dillema.

Rare is god.

Nintendo could do it by itself, but I don't understand why they don't..They are leaving it all to other companies.

Yeah that's my point LIK. Although Nintendo COULD do it (they made Super Mario 64) most of the ideas are copyrighted so they really couldn't make a sequel. Heck, the only reason they still own the franchise is because of Miyamoto's original creation of DK and DK Jr...

^hmmm. So if Ninty owns Dk and Dk jr, then what does Rare own? Obviously the games, but if Ninty were to recreate them, what would they not be allowed to do?

To put any nods or references to Rare characters...like Conker for example or Banjo and Kazooie...that's why they weren't in Diddy Kong Racing DS.

^Thats not the point. They wouldn't need to be in a DK game.

If Nintendo were to recreate a DK game, just like DK Country, what would they not be able to do?

same thing...that's why I am worried that King K. Rool wouldn't show up in Brawl. then again the DK Country games are in the Virtual Console.

DK Country is still owned by Nintendo because Miyamoto still had a big hand in the series at that point. That's why Diddy is in Brawl. It's also why Dixie is in DKR-DS rather than a Kong known more by the younger gamers like Tiny Chunky or Lanky. Level designs and certain characters would be eliminated as well as special moves Cranky gave you. As it is I'm sure Sakurai had to pull some strings to be able to use Diddy's Jetpack and Popguns in Brawl...

Well, that character is like you said, Nintendo's so, if Rare gave Diddy barrels and popguns, they're his to keep.

Back