SSBB Is online and that's final

{Axtlár} said:
It is suspicious to me how you whine and groan alot about the online functionalities of Brawl, and yet you don't have any other online console for which you could set an example of "good online" so either you're lying about not having a 360 or you play computer games online.

Well Doy! I DO OWN A COMPUTER!! I also notice this great technological advancement in the PS3 and 360 and how much effort has been put into the creation and design of these consoles. The Wii however is quite cheap in comparison. Crack it open and you'll find the inside is quite dissapointing... ITS FREAKING PAINFUL! I still love Nintedo's characters though. WHY!! The WiFi setup is irrational. Its painful as well... almost. Having to spend hours typing in numbers and telling people to type yours in over the internet. Theres nothing secure about their "secure friends system". As long as your child has an IQ over 5 he can play random strangers still. Its a slap in the face for me since I play free mmos and online games. Adding friends on those take two clicks! I read gaming and technology articles on the internet all of the time. The Wii is good but it really isn't much after reading some of these jaw dropping articles. I still love Mario though. I'm really looking forward to Galaxy! :) Metroid is also quite fun! YAY FOR THE GODFATHER!!!!! Yeah so I don't hate the Wii, I'm just unimpressed after the billions of Lackluster games and confusing online system.

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
Man this Thread is really Spamville.. you guys are all off topic. X.x

I'm a pessimist and these guys are fanboys. What do you think would happen. :lol:

S.S. said:
Hm...so you're complaning that he's not perfect? Well duh, nobody is. For example, I dislike you. You complain too much and many of your posts involve flaming. Does that now mean I wouldn't be a good mod/admin? No, although I don't think I deserve it as I am a relatively new member. But that's not my point.

The thread when we were arguing about Metroid vs. Halo...I don't feel like finding it so I can't give you specific posts but that's the thread.

:shocked: Wow, you just don't get it do you?
honestly, ive heard him talk and he dosent take kind to people who dont love the wii. in the metroid vs halo thread it was simple, you couldnt understand the values of a game...too ignorant. + this is a completely different topic, im still waiting for my counter examples..oh and where i flame in my posts. :)
Demon Slayer said:
Man this Thread is really Spamville.. you guys are all off topic. X.x
actually posts like these are just spamming it up. we are on topic for the most part. we would be on the topic fully if SS would stop calling me and monsteroids a fanboys and get to the subject.

Well now..Sovieto will you be getting the Wii to play Smash now, when it comes out, of course?

{Axtlár} said:
Well now..Sovieto will you be getting the Wii to play Smash now, when it comes out, of course?
i want to but ima be tight on money... i wanttt
ssbb
mario galaxy
battalion wars 2
and
the uber killer app were all waiting for

once those are all out its mine.

but i do really want to play smash for myself to get crazy at it.. =[

honestly, ive heard him talk and he dosent take kind to people who dont love the wii. in the metroid vs halo thread it was simple, you couldnt understand the values of a game...too ignorant. + this is a completely different topic, im still waiting for my counter examples..oh and where i flame in my posts.
I fully understand the values of games like Halo, but there are games with MUCH higher values. Heck, Corruption got Game Informer's game of the month. And in that thread we made plenty of arguments about the systems in general. And seriously, don't call me ignorant...while I'm not as bright as some, I'm sure as hell not ignorant. Oh, and you flame pretty much whenever anyone disagrees with you >_<

Is there a particular reason why everybody on this thread is ganging up on Monsteroids...
...and Sovieto...it's because we disagree with them, plain and simple. Besides, all they're doing is whining about what they DON'T like and then calling everyone who disagrees a fanboy.

Sovieto said:
i want to but ima be tight on money... i wanttt
ssbb
mario galaxy
battalion wars 2
and
the uber killer app were all waiting for

once those are all out its mine.

but i do really want to play smash for myself to get crazy at it.. =[

Well I am happy to hear that from you, as a reward, I will buy Banjo
+ Kazooie 3 for the 360...but what Killer app are you reffering to?

{Axtlár} said:
Well I am happy to hear that from you, as a reward, I will buy Banjo
+ Kazooie 3 for the 360...but what Killer app are you reffering to?
idk, it hasnt been released yet, or announced. the perfect game that keeps everyone hooked and is loads of fun... a new IP.

Oh, I see, I thought it was already existent..well, who knows? maybe Disaster: day of Crisis will be that way, I currently study Geology and disasters made by volcanoes like landslides and lava flows intrigue me, and they will be in this game for sure.

Back